Vogue Italia October 2015 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

I was just about to post this. But the confusion delayed me. It looks like an I-D cover.

"a whole october issue of @vogueitalia shot by me and @macpiggott"

A guy. Solo. On Vogue Italia. Whole issue shot by M&M......

giphy.gif

tumblr.com/HIMALEC

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to see this!-_- Disappointed.

I was just about to post this. But the confusion delayed me. It looks like an I-D cover.

"a whole october issue of @vogueitalia shot by me and @macpiggott"

A guy. Solo. On Vogue Italia. Whole issue shot by M&M......

:lol: :rofl: I die with this comment. Spot on.

I just have to say that the guy is cute. :blush:

I wasn't sure if it was the October issue since there is no date on it, that's why I put it on the cover rumor thread but it is the cover.

I don't really know what to think about having a guy on the cover. I love the blue though.

Appalled!!! Where is the fashion, some emotion, or anything remotely interesting on offer here?

If you gonna have a male model (which i personally welcome) on the cover, at least do them some justice, create something original, smh!

Bravo for having a male solo cover, but wow what a huge waste this is. Someone like Jon K, Sean, Marlon, etc would have been more deserving.. (I understand what they were going for with the whole youth thing but still)

^No, puhhhhlease! This guy is much better than those Zoolanders. And they don't fit the theme.

I sort of like that it's a guy, but it's clear they did it for the hype. Feels pretentious.

I actually love the theme, though. And I associate youth with young beautiful guys rather than with beautiful girls. Women are more appealing when they are adults.

Wait, the ENTIRE issue shot by Mert & Marcus?

Why?

Interesting Meisel never did a solo male cover, i think he would be great for this.

I'm equality a) excited to see something so unexpected for a Vogue (females get covers for Mens magazines all the time so, why not the other way around?) and b) skeptical because I don't think Mert & Marcus have enough versatility to shoot a whole magazine, also this looks exactly like something they did for Love.

Either way, you got my curiosity.

I'm not convinced and like it has been said before, it looks like i-D ... also I don't care that much for mert and marcus so I'll be skipping this issue.

I also genuinely like the idea of having a solo guy, and agree the italian stallion type wouldn't fit. Mathias or Clement would have been great. But neither of them look youthful. Marc Schulze, Jackson Hale or Piero Mendez would have been good choices.

I will give M&M credit, that they have peaked my curiousity. This is either going to blow me away :buzz:, or i'm going to blow them away :furious:.

I am sooo eager to listen Meisel's opinion on this ( not that he is in the best moment of his career ) and the work of MM.

Oh, no, no, no, no multicovers please. Can't stand them. :hardhead:

^^ Ugh!! Same here, it always turns out to be the case of multi BAD covers, the second one is even worse!

oh please not those faceless new girl/boy next door. please no. i cant differ them

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->