Vogue Paris December 2010/January 2011 : Daphne Groeneveld & Tom Ford by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

the editorial looks simply amazing, i don't think the styling is that bad, i love the concept, i want to see more stories like this from Terry in VP, and Eniko is :heart:

the contents:

:

relay

Is that Eniko in the second photo next to Tom Ford ala John Galliano?

I could scan eds but I'm a bit busy with some stuff I gotta do for university...

Mes Swans, photographe Tom Ford. (with Betty Catroux, Lisa Eisner, Lauren Hutton, Marisa Berenson, Rachel Feinstein, Daphne Guinness, Ali McGraw, Victoria Fernandez.

The Fords, with Tom's parents.

La femme Ford, photographe Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott, réalisation Carine Roitfeld. With Daphne Groeneveld and blonde Iris Strubegger.

Forever Love, photographe Tom Ford, réalisation Benjamin Bruno. Starring an old couple kissing, touching etc.., the woman is called Clarissa and the man Doug.

P*ssy West by Terry Richardson, réalisation Julia von Boehm with Abbey Lee, Eniko Mihalik, Crystal Renn.

Beauté (only one shot:( Le fil du temps, photographe Mario Sorrenti, réalisation Carine Roitfeld. The girl is Eniko .

La Panthère Ose, photographe Tom Ford, réalisation Carine Roitfeld. I have no idea who the girl is but she looks like a man with gross features..

Last edited by a moderator:
I could scan eds but I'm a bit busy with some stuff I gotta do for university...
La Panthère Ose, photographe Tom Ford, réalisation Carine Roitfeld. I have no idea who the girl is but she looks like a man with gross features..
I'm not sure but it could be Crystal renn :lol:?

la panthere ose

Crystal Renn by Tom Ford
styled by Carine Roitfeld

community.livejournal.com/fashion_screen/

I love La Panthère Ose, fantastic shots. For some reason I'm really keen on the plastic surgery-themed editorials :P

La Panthère Ose looks hilarious. :lol::D Does Crystal Renn look like a drag queen or what? ^_^ I don't get what the editorial is trying to convey. Though I gotta say that the male model in a yellow-orange jacket looks lovely. :wub: Who is he?

she s supposed to look as a tunning addicted cougar- typical L A money woman

don't like Crystal's story at all! the styling is ridiculous, and the clothes looks horrible togheter.

The editorial itself and the photography looks so attractive, but you can barely see the clothes.

she s supposed to look as a tunning addicted cougar- typical L A money woman

Right! As I was taking a second look in her editorial, that's exactly what I had thought about it. Although, as what tentalicious just said, the styling is really not good. Can't believe Carine did the styling honor to this one.

Crystal editorial looks terrific, it's really appealing, and maybe the styling it's intentional done this way, if she's portraying a cougar/older woman, so yes i get the irony from this. :lol:
i appreciate VP for their bold eds, can u imagine Anna W. approving this editorial in Vogue US.:rolleyes:

sorry Tom but Meisel did the plastic surgery bit a whole lot better. :innocent:

La femme Ford, photographe Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott, réalisation Carine Roitfeld. With Daphne Groeneveld and blonde Iris Strubegger.
Just curious, have all of the photos from the La Femme Ford ed been posted? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
dope concept & excellent execution for the crystal renn edit. though steven meisel already did this theme, this is more exaggerrated. i love it, the styling is over the top, just like crystal's face. very imaginative & almost cinematic.

I was goin' to ask my dad to get me this issue since i'm really busy to get it myself, but now i just have to do it , i don't want to him to be :shock:, this issue is more like p*rn than fashion magazine :lol:

I can't help but be a little bit disappointed by this issue, VP is still missing that magic it used to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReneeJ
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->