Vogue Paris December 2010/January 2011 : Daphne Groeneveld & Tom Ford by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

I was goin' to ask my dad to get me this issue since i'm really busy to get it myself, but now i just have to do it , i don't want to him to be :shock:, this issue is more like p*rn than fashion magazine :lol:

Sad, but true.

IMO VP should do at least one issue with no nudity and overtly sexual images. Sex is to VP what jumping eds are to US Vogue, it has gotten stale and predictable.

In general, after publications focusing on so many special themes, I can't wait for some magazine somewhere to ironically produce one entitled "The Clothes Issue".

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I am disappointed by this issue. I expected a lot more from this collabbo between Mr. Ford and the power team behind Vogue Paris. I expected a lot off sex, nudity but with a (Ford) twist, but I've seen better. The only thing that makes me happy is the fact that Mikael Jansson seems to work again on a regular basis for VP.

***** west

Crystal Renn, Abbey Lee, Eniko Mihalik by Terry Richardson

styled by Julia Von Boehm

scanned by me

ASF, if you scanned that, just credit yourself, not your site. I corrected your post but please keep it in mind next time. :flower:

That 5th shot of Abbey and Eniko, has to be the most blatantly gratuitous use of nudity I've seen for awhile. Eniko is barely in the shot, and yet she's forgotten her clothes again.

That 5th shot of Abbey and Eniko, has to be the most blatantly gratuitous use of nudity I've seen for awhile. Eniko is barely in the shot, and yet she's forgotten her clothes again.

It's funny, they've actually completely erased her off the picture for the actual magazine. Only Abbey Lee appears on it :huh:

I'm so in love with Pus*y West!! The funeral shot is amazing. Love the theme and the cast.

La Panthère Ose reminds me of Janice Dickenson!!loll

****Edited****

***** West is so awesome. Abbey steals the show!

The calendar's cover is a potentially a beautiful shot, but I'm so done with VP and nudity for the sake of nudity now. There just never seems that there's actually any point to it. There's just boobs. And vagina. Again. I'm not particularly offended by it, just ridiculously bored. Call me old fashioned, but I'm not quite sure I want to see runway models private parts quite as often as I'm being made to be. Sort of glad our issues don't come with the calendar to be honest.

I agree with this. Vogue Paris is 100% serious about it's vulgarity, and I rarely (if ever) feel as though I'm supposed to find any humor in it; they present a sort of dirty, raunchy version of perfect sexy bodies looking perfect and sexy and serious (even if it is that Terry Richardson brand of hipster irony). I don't know if that makes it better or worse, but it definitely makes it much harder to process than, say, nudity in V or something.

La Panthère Ose is... interesting to say the least. It's not bad though.

Also... ***** West has uneeded nudity, but I still do find the edit good

La Panthère Ose is amazing. I`m unsure of the styling but I love the concept of it.

***** West is nice but it reminds me of THE PARTY last October 2010. Maybe because of some shots but really look alike.

La Panthère Ose reminds me of Janice Dickenson!!loll

OMG! That cracked the hell out of me. :lol::lol: But you're actually right. :smile:

And my God, that shot with Tom Ford and Terry Richardson making out with each other, I must say that it looks hilarious. :lol: It doesn't look and feel sexual at all IMO (If that's what they were trying to say in that shot).

I'm in love with the Pussy West story. It's all just so cheap and vulgar you can't help but to admire it. Love the whole concept and the last shot with the windmill is particularly beautiful.

I like most of the eds, but I'm really sick and tired off all the pointless T&A. And Darri, I thought the same thing! I think the point in La Panthère Ose is to channel Janice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->