Vogue Paris March 2017 : Valentina Sampaio by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Omg, what a snoozefest! And the styling is just so boring and off in every ed.

I'm only here for David Sims work, love everything he does with VP!

Who's V.P's casting director? cause they seem to only know Mica, Luna and Edie. Boring.

I actually like this issue even if it's a little bit of the same thing...

The main ed is perfect and powerful but then, having a Sims ed with the same vibe seems a bit lazy. Even more when the Sims ed looks like the one he did in the Karl's special issue.

The Barbieri's story is very beautiful. Geraldine Saglio should not be that present in this issue. I miss Joe McKenna or someone else who can add some spice in the magazine.

It's really hit and miss..I love Valentina's edit, and Othilia's also catches my eye even if it is a bit predictable. Mikael Jansson's edit would be better with a different model and better styling, Terry Richardson makes his edit look cheap, and the last two are boring.

The main editorial is STUNNING. Though there were A LOT of better cover worthy photos! The one where she was sitting and facing back, the black and white shot.. the beauty shot! The photo with the glaring lights and she was standing is absolutely beautiful! Must have for me.

Mikael's editorial is a perfect contrast for the main editorial. Though my only complaint is why her again :-( she brought nothing to the editorial. Natasha would've killed this.

Sims, same old.

The rest... girl bye. Utterly disappointed with the Mica ed and the one with Terry. Really? VP?

I miss Lata, Natasha, Daria, Kate, Gisele! Bring them back please. So much better than the Luna/Mica overload! They will slay the 80s vibe of this magazine

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss Lata, Natasha, Daria, Kate, Gisele! Bring them back please. So much better than the Luna/Mica overload! They will slay the 80s vibe of this magazine

Or change the vibe!! I'm over this 80's thing with VP.. i seriously can't take seeing one more big earring.

Who's V.P's casting director? cause they seem to only know Mica, Luna and Edie. Boring.

Does Edie have any sort of contract to appear in the majority of issues of this magazine? Do they photograph all in one go? It's ridiculous.

Terry Richardson, really? Aren't we a little past that now?

C’est Vogue

Photography: Alique
Styling: Célia Azoulay
Model: Mali Koopman
Hair: Romina Manenti
Makeup: Jen Myles
Nails: Casey Hernan

Vogue Paris March 2017 Digital Edition

Bande Originale

Photography: Claudia Knoepfel
Styling: Véronique Didry
Models: Camille Hurel, Adela Stenberg, Tandi Reason Dahl, Lara Mullen, Sean Levy
Hair: Paolo Soffiatti
Makeup: Christelle Cocquet
Nails: Charlène Coquard

L’oeil d’un tigre

Photography: David Sims
Styling: Emmanuelle Alt
Model: Molly Smith
Hair: Paul Hanlon
Makeup: Hiromi Ueda
Nails: Brenda Abrial