Who will sweep up the Autumn/Winter 2016 Shows?

I'm feeling guilty saying that, but I noticed them for the first time just now when One of them closed Gucci. To me it also feels like a bunch of other new girls kind of looks like them, too... (You know, I'm struggling with faces sometimes, but not to an extent that brings problems in real life)

So Leila Goldkuhl walked No. 21. A bit underwhelming, I thought she'd have an exclusive somewhere.

^ It might have fallen through

True. Could have been dropped last minute by Prada.

I actually like the Pavlova sisters. They don't walk like zombies, so that's a plus.

Valery Kaufman is picking up steam in Milan.

Did Vittoria Cerreti changed agencies? She's having her best season yet.

Also the twins Julia Bergshoef and Waleska skipped London and haven't showed up in Milano. Waleska was in Sweden and then was flown back to America. I wonder what jobs were those.

I'm keeping my eyes on Emma Harris.
Out of nowhere girl but now she opened 4 shows (Phillip Lim, Prabal Gurung, 1205 and Roberto Cavalli) and Closed 2 shows (Calvin Klein & 1205).

I love the Pavlova's, especially Odette. She has that quirky look.

I'm keeping my eyes on Emma Harris.
Out of nowhere girl but now she opened 4 shows (Phillip Lim, Prabal Gurung, 1205 and Roberto Cavalli) and Closed 2 shows (Calvin Klein & 1205).

She has the one of the blandest faces I have ever seen, it's zero parts pretty and zero parts interesting. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Skylar Tartz really strikes me as one of the best newcomer, her appearance at Versace today was amazing for a first season.

Is it safe to say that Marjan Jonkman is the top walker for Milan? She's done 18 shows already (not sure if there'd be one more) and nobody comes closer apart from Maartje and Roos (16 shows)

Unless I'm missing something here...

^^ Roos Abels walked 18 shows according to her instagram.
Other contenders Greta Varlese, Adrienne Jűliger, Harleth Kuusik and Julie Hoomans. But i haven't count their shows.

18 shows for Roos is right (Fendi being semi-exclusive, so she couldn't do shows the first day) and Adrienne had 12 shows.

Sora choi is the new Asian invasion for suuure , no Asian comes close to her she's giving me chiharu and fei fei sun flashbacks !

I am biased here, but I really think that Teddy Quinlivan deserves way more attention for walking the best shows. So far she's done Prada, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Burberry and vast number of other high profile shows. She's really consolidated after her worldwide LV exclusive. She's also had articles featuring her amazing street style in Vogue and W Magazine.

I am biased here, but I really think that Teddy Quinlivan deserves way more attention for walking the best shows. So far she's done Prada, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Burberry and vast number of other high profile shows. She's really consolidated after her worldwide LV exclusive. She's also had articles featuring her amazing street style in Vogue and W Magazine.

Sora choi is the new Asian invasion for suuure , no Asian comes close to her she's giving me chiharu and fei fei sun flashbacks !

Both Sora and Teddy are pretty much liable for "Breakout Season" this season!

Though I also hope Leila gets one too.

Can someone post the top walkers in Milan + the top walkers overall (3 cities) so far? :smile:

I think that quantity wise Marjan is definitely leading in Milan, but quality wise it's probably between Yasmin, Sora, and Lineisy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->