Who Will Sweep Up the Fall 2015 Shows?

27? :o

I calculated both models.com tally (they are/were currently updated at Proenza, yesterday's show) and used the runway cast thread here for the present day shows. I got 24

If she does walked 27, then I must have missed 3 remaining show she was in then... :(

Woah. Wow. Waleska.

Well at least it's a pretty girl with a good walk and great personality. I wouldn't mind having her in shows for seasons to come.

^^ I Missed counted its actually 26. I think its correct.

Altuzarra
Coach

Cushnie et Ochs (C)
Derek Lam
Diane von Furstenberg
Donna Karan
Gabriela Cadena
Hervé Léger
Hugo Boss
Jill Stuart
Marc Jacobs
Marchesa
MBMJ Marc by Marc Jacobs
Michael Kors
Narciso Rodriguez
Prabal Gurung
Proenza Schouler
Protagonist
Rag & Bone
Ralph Lauren
Sophie Theallet (O)
Suno
Tadashi Shoji (C)
Tommy Hilfiger
Victoria Beckham
Yigal Azrouël

I suppose it's Julia and Maartje who are tied, Waleska is way ahead them :smile:

Actually Julia and Maartje both did 23 shows. So it's 3 shows ahead. In some of the shows Waleska did I was a bit suprised to see her since there were no other top girls.
oh well, 26 shows is ofcourse huge.

Lexi did 20. Ine, Adrienne and Vanessa M will also be around that number I guess?

And what's the deal with Vanessa Axente? According to her instagram she went on a ski trip with her friends. She is now back to NY while others are in LA or London.

I didn't really expect her at CK (she wasn't last season either) but at some in NY. She is not the hottest thing around anymore and also not a esthablissed topmodel like Natasha Poly or MCB.
I suppose she will be in Milan/Paris but why would she go with her friends instead of NYFW?

Actually Julia and Maartje both did 23 shows. So it's 3 shows ahead. In some of the shows Waleska did I was a bit suprised to see her since there were no other top girls.
oh well, 26 shows is ofcourse huge.

Lexi did 20. Ine, Adrienne and Vanessa M will also be around that number I guess?

My thoughts exactly.

Whatever it is, Waleska, Julia and Maartje have kept their Top 3 placements since last season (save for Waleska, who was placed fourth actually last season)

And what's the deal with Vanessa Axente? According to her instagram she went on a ski trip with her friends. She is now back to NY while others are in LA or London.

I didn't really expect her at CK (she wasn't last season either) but at some in NY. She is not the hottest thing around anymore and also not a esthablissed topmodel like Natasha Poly or MCB.
I suppose she will be in Milan/Paris but why would she go with her friends instead of NYFW?

I missed Vanessa in NY. She really is a star on the runway. :(

Waleska just did 7 shows. Yes, 7 show today in London which is like half of the shows today. DNA and her other agencies are conspiring to make her the new Julia Nobis I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexandra Elizabeth is second after Waleska right?! she has doing LFW too

I believe so. Waleska did another for 4 shows yesterday plus Simone Rocha last Saturday, which brings her London total to 12 shows. 38 shows this season so far.

Waleska Gorczevski

London
Total: 12

Antonio Berardi
Burberry
Christopher Kaine
Issa
Jonathan Saunders
Margaret Howell (O)
Mary Kantranzou
Paul Smith
Peter Pilotto
Preen
Simone Rocha
Topshop Unique

She had huge lead now, which I think she'll keep because all the top casting directors have used her this season. Ashley, Anita, John and Piergiorgio are fond of her. And it's her second season with a huge number of shows, so it's no fluke.

I missed a show. Premier just posted that she also did the Joseph show, so she did 13 shows in London.

^So we basically have the brunette version of Julia Nobis here, don't we? Still trying to realize how she managed to do 7 shows in one day in London, unbelievable.

^So we basically have the brunette version of Julia Nobis here, don't we? Still trying to realize how she managed to do 7 shows in one day in London, unbelievable.

I know!!!! I think they're really trying to get her out there, like the time they were pushing Kati Nescher to do the most opening and closing slots.

Liza Ostanina , Inga Dezhina and Dasha Maletina ( they walked for PRADA menswear FW 15) are at fittings at the moment (ig), they'll for sure sweep up MFW & PFW

I mean Liza closed Dior HC show last month!!! :rolleyes:

hoping to see dasha! :smile:

looking at the top walkers.honestly i can't believe sophia and mona are in the top 10 i don't even recognise their faces :lol:

Do you think they even remember of all the shows they did after the season is over? :P

why is hedvig palm suddenly having a great season?? feel like she is everywhere..i mean she's okay but..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->