Zara #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eimii, the sale hasn't started yet... I think it's supposed to start in July

Does anyone know when the sale starts this year? Anyone working at Zara here?
I'd looove the get those heels:
211066111267460164604.jpg

Credit: Vanillascented.com

I love them but I'm not gonna buy them for their original price, they are quite expensive seeing that I'm probably not going to get that much wear out of them and I'm on a budget. Let's hope they go on sale an I will find my size!

oh wow have never seen those heels but they look amazing.

i cant wait for the sale to start!

I've never seen those here either. I wonder if we ever got them or if they just sold immediately.

Does anyone know when the sale starts this year? Anyone working at Zara here?
I'd looove the get those heels:

I love them but I'm not gonna buy them for their original price, they are quite expensive seeing that I'm probably not going to get that much wear out of them and I'm on a budget. Let's hope they go on sale an I will find my size!

I saw them when they came out few months ago...but the price was kind of expensive..

These beauties are on their way to me....thanks to my shoe fairy god mother :flower:. I can't wait :woot:.

Attachments

• zara clogs.jpg
    zara clogs.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 36
I am holding off on everything until the sale. June's lookbook is nice, nothing earth shattering though

Save the date: Zara's e-shop launches on September 2nd 2010

From L'Express
Minute Mode - A partir de la rentrée, les collections du fleuron du groupe Inditex seront accessibles en ligne dans six pays européens.

Dans quelques mois, il sera enfin possible de s'acheter une robe Zara sans sortir de chez soi. L'enseigne espagnole, jusque là étonnamment silencieuse sur Internet, comble son ******. La France, le Royaume Uni, l'Allemagne, l'Italie, le Portugal et l'Espagne seront les premiers pays à bénéficier de ce changement de stratégie. Une décision qui incitera peut-être Zara a améliorer ses relations avec les très prescriptrices blogueuses fashionistas, la copie d'une photo du blog de Betty par la marque espagnole demeurant encore dans tous les esprits.
It's finally happening! Zara launches its e-shop on September 2 (happens to be my b-day). It'll be available first for France, UK, Germany, Italy, Portugal and Spain.

Finally! It was about time as almost everyone has an online store.

the sale starts the first week in july in the US apparently.

From L'Express It's finally happening! Zara launches its e-shop on September 2 (happens to be my b-day). It'll be available first for France, UK, Germany, Italy, Portugal and Spain.
Ugh, I hope Austria will be included in the German online store :ermm: Let's keep our hopes up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->