F/W 16.17 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

Greta, Lelia, and Lexi could have shot the campaign that day but I think these backstage images are for a book. Lexi, wearing a look from SS15.

i read somewhere it's a shoot for some sort of archive book

Male models but: Arthur Gosse, Francisco Lachowski, Hao Yun Xiang and Daan Van Der Deen shot something for Tom Ford.

According to Katie Grand this is for the campaign

Really early campaign leak as we only shot last week !! #genesisporridge @themarcjacobs AW16 campaign

Chun Soot & Marjan Jonkman for DSquared2

CHUN SOOT with DEAN & DAN @dsquared2 at Chiltern Firehouse last night post-campaign shoot
#AMCK #amckmodels #amckboys #dsquared2 #chilternfirehouse

According to Katie Grand this is for the campaign

*As per tFS' Community Rules, please DO NOT quote images. Thank you!

Is that supposed to be Lexi Boling made up to look like what she'll look like in 30 years?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dsquared2 collection was good! and they had many good and better models on the show, who are fitting the collection better than Marjan!

lv is being shot in miami and luisana posted on instagram that she's in miami so i think there's a good chance she will be in the campaign!!

Leila Goldkuhl, Cong He, Bianca Balti, Mayowa Nicholas (and another model whose names idk) shot the Dolce & Gabbana campaign!

rtvgames

Pretty sure I read she got Tommy Hilfiger clothing line & becoming the new face of Tommy Hilfiger

Gigi is overexposed
Especially because she would not even make it in fashion if she wasnt born rich

Pretty sure her dad is paying her manager a lot of money to get his kids good jobs (Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, Anwar Hadid all with IMG models in NY)

It is called corruption
*** Please, refrain from quoting images ***
fredlaw.com

In 2013 or 2014 I saw on Doutzen her Instagram comments
Gigis dad saying this: I want you to become gigis mentor & I am very serious about it

Doutzen did not respond
Weird enough Carine Roitfeld later became Gigis mentor/Carine Roitfeld's New Muse
I am sure Dad paid Carine to become Gigis mentor

A bit off topic, but it seems Naomi accepted the "bribe" :P
Disappointing to be honest.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD7MQa5I5kb/?taken-by=iamnaomicampbell

Re: Versace- obviously Gigi was going to book it but Karlie as well? Ugh Donatella why?! I was hoping it would be Gigi (thats a given), Yasmine and Rianne (she's not a Versace woman but she pulled it together for the show). Would have been nice to see Natasha but we all know how she was treated last time around lol

^ I guess its her time, Selena has always been a disjointed LV ambassador to me though.

^ Thanks! Rianne van Rompaey (obviously) and Sora Choi might also be in it.

I'm so tired about those hideous Dolce & Gabbana campaigns, happy for Leila tho.

I'm so tired about those hideous Dolce & Gabbana campaigns, happy for Leila tho.

MTE. If you look @ the backstage pics, it's literally the same thing they have been doing for years now. Those OTT expressions and body language, dancing, those old italian ladies and musicians. So tacky. It was cute for one campaign or two, but enough is enough.
They used to have iconic campaigns back in the days. They've reached a new level of low :(
(I'm just happy for leila booking another campaign, and for Cong He)

^ I guess its her time, Selena has always been a disjointed LV ambassador to me though.

Yeah definitely. Alongside Charlotte, Jennifer, Lea etc she seems so "commercial" and one dimensional. I guess even Nicholas is interested in her 73 million followers.

I'm just hoping Rianne and Nathalie are in it. Sora would be nice as well and Masha Skokova. But honestly I can't wait for him to go back to Meisel. Weber and Teller and the whole concept are beyond boring now.

I'm so tired about those hideous Dolce & Gabbana campaigns

Yeah definitely. To think that those iconic Meisel and Klein campaigns are for the same brand...
I guess it sells well for them.

I was hoping for Mayowa to get something bigger. Dolce has been a career killer lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->