F/W 2012 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses, and Reactions

snejana for gucci? that is probably the biggest wishful thinking of the season.

^ -.-..well i dont think its impossibile 'cause she's truly gucci girl, she did gucci campaign, was under gucci "eau de parfum 2" fragrance contract and also did gucci cruise ad and walked for gucci 14 times in a row..shes perfect for gucci and fits this aesthetic very well..
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
Common knowledge tells us it's probably going to be Karmen, Nadja and perhaps one or two more.

I dont think so, maybe karmen its going to be but nadja probably not..its doesnt mean if she was in pre-fall ad shes going to be in fall ad as well
Posted via Mobile Device

^ -.-..well i dont think its impossibile 'cause she's truly gucci girl, she did gucci campaign, was under gucci "eau de parfum 2" fragrance contract and also did gucci cruise ad and walked for gucci 14 times in a row..shes perfect for gucci and fits this aesthetic very well..
Posted via Mobile Device

all these are so yesterday. i understand snejana's fan and the love for their favorite but let be realistic here, snejana's modelling career is pretty much done or on the verge of the end.

i guess any one can make a wish/wishes.

^ you're probably not her fan beacuse if you are you need to know that shes very selective and her career is not on the verge of the end because she switched to women paris again and was on the cover of the vogue portugal, appeared in vogue paris,japan..she skips last fw because she was on the honeymon but she said in one interview shes going to continue with modelling.. and btw i still think she's perfect choice for gucci
Posted via Mobile Device

Do you guys think Joan will be in it or they finally got rid of her?
rofl.gif

so the bigger campaigns that haven't been released yet would be.. + some random guesses

YSL - is Abbey Lee confirmed?
Gucci - Joan, Natasha, Nadja Bender, etc.
Lanvin - Karlie, Frida or/and Daria S.
Chloé - Suvi, Nimue, Katryn K.
Cavalli - Naomi
Jil Sander - Guinevere or Malgosia
Missoni - Marte, Zuzanna, Julia Nobis, Querelle, Franzi M..
Donna Karan - Candice or Karmen
Tom Ford - Lais Ribeiro
Stella McCartney - hopefully a new one like Karmen, Aymeline or Liu Wen, maybe MG?
Oscar de la Renta -

any new rumors about these brands?? and do you think we'll finally have a Dior campaign?

so the bigger campaigns that haven't been released yet would be.. + some random guesses

YSL - is Abbey Lee confirmed?
Gucci - Joan, Natasha, Nadja Bender, etc.
Lanvin - Karlie, Frida or/and Daria S.
Chloé - Suvi, Nimue, Katryn K.
Cavalli - Naomi
Jil Sander - Guinevere or Malgosia
Missoni - Marte, Zuzanna, Julia Nobis, Querelle, Franzi M..
Donna Karan - Candice or Karmen
Tom Ford - Lais Ribeiro
Stella McCartney - hopefully a new one like Karmen, Aymeline or Liu Wen, maybe MG?
Oscar de la Renta -

any new rumors about these brands?? and do you think we'll finally have a Dior campaign?

YSL - is rumoured to be Abbey
Gucci - probably Karmen, Nadja and one or two more
Lanvin - is rumoured to be Daria S and/or Zuzanna
Chloe - is rumoured to be Anja and Suvi
Cavalli - maybe Joan and Naomi and two white girls?
Jil Sander - don't know if they have a campaign
Missoni - all those names you mentioned are plausible
Donna Karan - no idea
Tom Ford - maybe Mirte again but probably not. Don't think Lais
Stella - already confirmed to be Natalia..... again :ninja:
Oscar de la Renta - Iris van Berne

We also still have Balmain, MK, Proenza Schouler, Just Cavalli, Ralph, Alexander Wang, Elie Saab etc.

I bet Natasha Poly has at least one campaign by M&M. which one, no clue.
And I guess Joan at least one by Meisel and then RC (if by Meisel again) seems a logical guess, maybe Lanvin?
There is a other big campaign by I&V for this LuLu girl.
Proenzal Schouler isn't out yet right? wouldn't be surprised if it was Poly again by Vanderperre.

^ do we have an official info who got gucci this season? - i read some rumors about poly among others, but i dont think its true since shes under l'oreal contract, she's def slow down this season, even she wasnt at HC..however i hope snejana is going to be one of them since she recently worked with M&M for Siviglia ad :wub:
Posted via Mobile Device

There were rumors yes.
Natasha slowed down? OMG
After 6 S/S 2012 ad campaigns (Prada, Dsquared2, Proenza Schouler, Gucci Fiat, Jil Sander, H&M) plus a L'Oreal contract and a Givenchy fragrance she slowed? omg ahahah
Even if she doesn't have campaigns for F/W 2012 she still have her L'Oreal contract and a Givenchy fragrance as only girl, plus she shot for Vogue Russia, Spain, i-D and some other things.
Not doing haute couture means she slowed? For me is the opposite. She's too big. She doesn't do a full haute couture week from ages.

@Forrest Natasha isn't in the Proenza Schouler ad because when it was shot she wasn't in NY.

^^i don't really see Natasha going well with this Proenza Schouler collection. Meghan Collison would be perfect imo

Poly don't need to do HC, she can also go to her husband and relax. She is a busy woman and has already a lot recognision.
Contract or not, it's not like they can't do other campaigns (Claudia Schiffer during her contract did Chanel, Alberta Feretti, SF). only thing that could be was that a certain campaign was shot and Poly wasn't availble becasue she has to shoot for L'oreal.
@LucaNatashaFan: thanks for the info.

Poly don't need to do HC, she can also go to her husband and relax. She is a busy woman and has already a lot recognision.
Contract or not, it's not like they can't do other campaigns (Claudia Schiffer during her contract did Chanel, Alberta Feretti, SF). only thing that could be was that a certain campaign was shot and Poly wasn't availble becasue she has to shoot for L'oreal.
@LucaNatashaFan: thanks for the info.

doesnt look like natasha is a full time model. she hasn't had much work lately so time conflict doesnt seem to be an issue.

I see both Elise Crombez and Catherine McNeil. It's like the Katy Perry Interview cover, another fashion Rorschach

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->