F/W 2012 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses, and Reactions

she got the hair cut??!!
good to hear/see daria's first fall campaign this year!!!!

omg! i am so pleased that daria is in this campaign! what a pleasant surprise brilliant choice

I'm so happy she's got a campaign. I don't care if it's ugly. I just want to see Daria!!! I'm terribly biased.

^ so that means no Laura or Elza. Thanks for the info.

Pity, I looked forward to Laura again.
So we can expect the Kremi girl, and Yulia S?

^:rofl:

Two random campaign castings I'm disappointed about:
Blumarine - I think we all agreed that Anais Mali should have got that one? Cara is unexpected and unexciting.
Mulberry - I still cannot help but feel that Kelly Mittendorf would have been perfect for the campaign of this collection.

Also, do we know of any campaigns that Natasha Poly might be getting? Is she still rumored for Gucci? None of the campaign queens of the last few seasons - Isabeli, Raquel, Poly, Arizona, Gisele - seem to be doing well this time. Instead we get so many newbies whose name and face will be forgotten in a few weeks :doh:

Beautiful! Daria looks so young and it's mystical!!! i love it
Posted via Mobile Device

In regards to Celine campaign:

i think ginta looks the best in this campaign. not really feeling the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Coco also shoot Balmain? I can't remember where I saw the two images but I did see them somewhere. Just curious if it was the campaign...

Abbey Lee for YSL Campaign

I hope this is just for a beauty campaign, I don't think she qualifies as the next face of the YSL campaign unless it's under the direction of Hedi who might consider her a muse for the collection.

Would think based on the collection they presented in March someone like Guinevere or Malgosia would be perfect!

im not a fan of guinevere but malgosia is an excellent choice. she is mature, confident, sexy and classic. i havent thought of malgosia for ysl b4 but she is definitely an ysl woman to me.

^:rofl:

Two random campaign castings I'm disappointed about:
Blumarine - I think we all agreed that Anais Mali should have got that one? Cara is unexpected and unexciting.

i kind of feel as though DNA girls only get Blumarine now (Doutzen, Edita, Maryna, Magdalena, Vika, and now Cara)

Because i'm hoping it will be best for last it it'll blow me away :wishfull thinking:

^ do we have an official info who got gucci this season? - i read some rumors about poly among others, but i dont think its true since shes under l'oreal contract, she's def slow down this season, even she wasnt at HC..however i hope snejana is going to be one of them since she recently worked with M&M for Siviglia ad :wub:
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->