F/W 2019.20 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

Lausanne

Reaction score
Dolce&Gabbana shot their campaign after the show in Milan. Branislav Simoncik is the photographer and Meghan Collison is one of the models. I'm posting here because there's no thread for F/W campaigns yet.

Moderator Note:

Starting a new thread for the upcoming F/W 2019.20 season, since we already have info on the Dolce & Gabbana campaign as shared above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loewe is out. Julia Nobis and Mona Tougaard by Steven Meisel.

Grace Elizabeth and Anna Ewers shooting with Mert & Marcus and Sissy Vian. Probably for the next Liu Jo campaign. If so I'm glad they added Grace, those girls makes such good duo!

Naomi was seen at a shoot in NYC where Pierpaolo was present - most likely for Valentino

I have a strong feeling that Kris G got Chanel again. She's in Paris right now, sharing her previous campaign in stories and posting some book shelfs that instantly reminded me of that pic

vk.com/topmodelspublic

Donatella Versace's in New York 'on set' in Brooklyn, describing in her latest Instagram post that her dog Audrey will be the real star of the shoot. A whole host of models posing with Audrey for Versace's Fall 2019 advertising campaign?

I have a strong feeling that Kris G got Chanel again. She's in Paris right now, sharing her previous campaign in stories and posting some book shelfs that instantly reminded me of that pic

vk.com/topmodelspublic

It looks like Sasha Luss is also in Karl Lagerfeld’s studio (unless it’s an old photo:(

It looks like Sasha Luss is also in Karl Lagerfeld’s studio (unless it’s an old photo:(

So now it sounds like upcoming Vogue Russia covershoot. Booking Sasha for Chanel campaign in 2019 doesn't make sense.

Their (Kris and Sasha's) agent was in Karl's library as well and she was posting pics with Sophia Martynova which is currently in Paris as well so it may end as something like Avant Models x Patrick Demarchelier Vogue Russia covershoot in October 2017

I just wish brands to change the models. No one can take the same faces any more and what else we have are options!

Bella and Adut are in Turkey with Mert and Giovanni. The whole Missoni family is there so it's probably for Missoni.

Bella and Adut are in Turkey with Mert and Giovanni. The whole Missoni family is there so it's probably for Missoni.
Oh my God... I could swear that Bella's photo that Mert posted was Daria.

Anja Rubik is in LA with Anthony

I can only imagine this campaign will be every bit as exciting and visually stimulating as the last 346 campaigns he's put out over the last year :rolleyes:

I'm guessing Gigi and Cara would be part of the campaign? Don't mind Gigi (still hard to believe she scored a campaign) but idk what Cara was doing at the show. It's not like I think she doesn't fit the brand or something - but it's just that at this point in her career, getting to walk the Prada show for the first time seems just weird. It's not exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->