F/W 2019.20 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

Any guesses on Versace? Are they doing a "healthy mix" of models from every era again?

I'd love to see Cara starring the Prada campaign this season. Her strong look fits the collection.

Yeah I'd also like Cara back for Prada. :D
1009698-800w.jpg

cr: mdc

I do wonder if we'll see Karim Sadli photographing Chanel's campaign for Fall 2019? Karim photographs a large portion of the beauty campaigns, and think it would be appropriate for him to take over from Karl, and Chanel keeping everything neutral.

Unless Virginie Viard herself is a dab hand at photography?

^ I was thinking exact same thing. And now when I see Vogue Italia covers in Chanel I want it!

Btw, Vittoria posting insta stories with Lucia Pica. Might be shooting the campaign or beauty. But it’s weird they shooting in Lagerfeld’s studio.

New Louis Vuitton campaign with Sophie Turner. Is this accessories or maybe it's somehow related to this smart (?) watch

Harper's Bazaar Singapoure digital edition via pressreader.com

I think Karim Sadli is in Karl Lagerfeld's studio.
Could he be shooting the Chanel or Fendi campaign?

Burberry has posted some of the cast (maybe the whole cast) of their F/W 19 campaign on their stories:

Irina Shayk
Maxwell Anoh
Sora Choi
Freja Beha Erichson
Finn Rosseel
Fran Summers
Gigi Hadid

Burberry has posted some of the cast (maybe the whole cast) of their F/W 19 campaign on their stories:

Irina Shayk
Maxwell Anoh
Sora Choi
Freja Beha Erichson
Finn Rosseel
Fran Summers
Gigi Hadid
I believe Sora Choi is gonna be the star of this season.

Sora posted a pic of her saying “Burberry coming soon”. I wonder how many campaigns she’ll score this season.

Guess you can count on seeing Georgia May Jagger in the Miu Miu campaign:

Bottega Veneta might be teasing us with their new campaign? Could be Anna or Rebecca, they were the only blondes with long hair on the show :smile:

^ The website says for Fall 19, but the clothes don't seem to match the ones from their RTW show (or at least I can't find that pink dress that Shanelle is wearing).

edit: MDC has it confirmed as their Fall 2019 campaign.
Cast: Samuel Wilken, Takato Harashima, Une Jonynaite, and I see Shanelle, Hyeonee Shin, + others

Last edited:
Claire Waight Keller teases a silhouette that looks eerily similar to Ariana Grande for the upcoming Givenchy Fall/Winter 2019 ad campaign star

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->