F/W 2024.25 Campaign Wishlist, Model Casting Discussion, Guesses & Reactions

EVERYONE has the right to learn from their mistakes and be better. and so does Mario Testino.
and I do miss his aesthetic as I mentioned previously.

cancel culture has proven to be unfair, unrighteous and radical-wokist.
But that’s the thing though. Has he learned from his mistakes? As far as I know he has never taken accountability for his actions. Or shown any remorse.

And saying cancel culture is ‘radical wokist’? Yikes. Sounds very much like something my crazy conservative right-wing uncle would say on Facebook.

And saying cancel culture is ‘radical wokist’? Yikes. Sounds very much like something my crazy conservative right-wing uncle would say on Facebook.

I could not be furthest from a right-wing movement.
your assumption is completely daft.

cancel culture on it’s extreme is stupid and that’s what I meant had you been able to read between the lines of my comment.

I also bothered to do a little research on what had exactly happened with Testino (few others were accused of and I had no clue - Weber, Demarchelier, Karl Templer(!!!), Greg Kadel, David Bellemere (and a couple more!)… and what was he accused of, since my first comment about his comeback, and the accusations are surreal!
being a victim of sexual harassment myself on more than one occasion, I’m to say the least angry and extremely grossed out.
the stories are insane but real and believable (obviously).

and you’re right about the fact that he never apologised or held himself accountable. so maybe he does not deserve to comeback.

I could not be furthest from a right-wing movement.
your assumption is completely daft.

cancel culture on it’s extreme is stupid and that’s what I meant had you been able to read between the lines of my comment.

I also bothered to do a little research on what had exactly happened with Testino (few others were accused of and I had no clue - Weber, Demarchelier, Karl Templer(!!!), Greg Kadel, David Bellemere (and a couple more!)… and what was he accused of, since my first comment about his comeback, and the accusations are surreal!
being a victim of sexual harassment myself on more than one occasion, I’m to say the least angry and extremely grossed out.
the stories are insane but real and believable (obviously).

and you’re right about the fact that he never apologised or held himself accountable. so maybe he does not deserve to comeback.
I’m not assuming anything. Just saying what it sounds like to me.

But using the term ‘radical wokist’ is completely daft in my opinion.

But I’m glad you agree that maybe Testino does not deserve to come back.

I’m not assuming anything. Just saying what it sounds like to me.

But using the term ‘radical wokist’ is completely daft in my opinion.

But I’m glad you agree that maybe Testino does not deserve to come back.
People who use the term woke unironically cannot even quickly define it.

Hello, fashion people! Anyone knows who might be the hf season queen of this fw season?

I’m not sure if it’s new but I saw Angelina Kendall for H&M and it wasn’t from the opulence campaign last year.

I’m not sure if it’s new but I saw Angelina Kendall for H&M and it wasn’t from the opulence campaign last year.

Yes! I’ve been looking for this campaign for months. A white background? Susanne Koller styled the campaign but no other details. It was featured inside H&M shops but hardly seen photographs online. I believe it was for H&M Divided.

I noticed Brigitte Nielsen is now with d'management Milan, I wish I could see her somewhere, even just Balenciaga.

Kendall for Marni. (and she actually looks great, I like the short bangs on her)

Coach is Elle Fanning!

So Rianne Van Rompaey is the model with the most campaigns of the season (6), followed by Lina Zhang (5) and then Vittoria and Anok with three each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashaaa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->