Interview April 2009 : Zac Efron by Mikael Jansson

YUCK!!!!!!!!!! Fail. Major Fail.

Zac Efron on the cover of Interview? MAJOR step down from Cate Blanchett, Kate Moss, Linsday Lohan by Mert&Marcus and MK Olsen. And what's sad is how obvious it is they need/want to sell issues. Immediately I see this as a ploy to make money.

This cover makes me so angry!! Who is the Editor-in-Chief now anyway? He/she seriously failed with this.

WOW Fabien Baron might have been a diva but he left with his dignity in tact. Now THAT is what I can a respectful man. He would rather lose his job than have to suffer the humiliation of being associated with, lets face it, C-grade celebrity garbage.

^... heu regarding how long before the magazines are produced i think it's still a Baron issue ....

^... heu regarding how long before the magazines are produced i think it's still a Baron issue ....

But Baron's last issue was the Mary-Kate Olsen one, I'm 99% sure.

Also...

The April issue will unveil a different logo and layout crafted by new design team M/M Paris (the handwritten logo is actually influenced by the logo used in the Seventies). The duo took over in February after Interview parted ways with co-editorial director Fabien Baron and creative director Karl Templer.

And considering how fast everything happened, I wouldn't be surprised if this issue was put together very late ie. February (when Baron had been long gone), no?

They’d introduced their own new look for the title a mere eight months ago.

I think there is a mistake on WWD's side, this should be a mere eight weeks ago :lol:

^^^ No I think they mean Fabien Baron and Karl Templer had introduced their new look for the title "a mere eight months ago" ie. August (when their September issue was released).

But it does sound like WWD was referring to M/M

The duo took over in February after Interview parted ways with co-editorial director Fabien Baron and creative director Karl Templer, and clearly M/M Paris has wasted no time in undoing the work Baron and Templer had done. They’d introduced their own new look for the title a mere eight months ago.

No?

:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
nice cover but why did they put the the phrase "is the future" after his name???

What a terrible time for my gift subscription to start.
If there isn't any good content I will be leaving my copy of the steps of the local Jr. High.

Zac Efron is the future?

Dear God..i promise i won't late for school again...

^LOL, IKR?

Zac Efron? Are they serious? I hope the contend is good.

I don't mind Zac Efron as a cover choice but I don't like the look of it... I miss the vibrant colours and the logo already :ninja:

like everyone else i'm not a fan of this.

i dont like the need logo. it's a bit too crayon-ish. and i don't understand why there need to be dirt on zac. and hearts? it's so cheesy.

and i definitely don't like zac. he's a freaking disney star. what grown person is actually interest in reading what he has to say? i understand he has footloose coming out, but still. zac efron, miley cyrus, the jonas brothers...i don't understand why the media insist on shoving them down my throat, and not just shove them down the throats of pre-teens.

cant stand him either but a major step down from lohan or olsen or moss .
its all the same garbage
YUCK!!!!!!!!!! Fail. Major Fail.

Zac Efron on the cover of Interview? MAJOR step down from Cate Blanchett, Kate Moss, Linsday Lohan by Mert&Marcus and MK Olsen. And what's sad is how obvious it is they need/want to sell issues. Immediately I see this as a ploy to make money.

This cover makes me so angry!! Who is the Editor-in-Chief now anyway? He/she seriously failed with this.

WOW Fabien Baron might have been a diva but he left with his dignity in tact. Now THAT is what I can a respectful man. He would rather lose his job than have to suffer the humiliation of being associated with, lets face it, C-grade celebrity garbage.

But Baron's last issue was the Mary-Kate Olsen one, I'm 99% sure.

Also...

And considering how fast everything happened, I wouldn't be surprised if this issue was put together very late ie. February (when Baron had been long gone), no?

ah so you're right ...

but i don't know why all the reactions are so wrong ...
we even hadn't seen inside (where the art direction would change a lot) ... and i don't mind the ITW font change ... nor the new font they're using for the title ...

and i'm happy Joe McKenna is now the creative director ...

for the moment, except Zac Effron choice ... nothing is bad, imo ...

O'Brien hasn't leave right ?

^ Hopefully the subscribers got their copies and can give us a preview of the layout! :smile:

Wait wait wait.

Zac Efron on Interview.
Robert Pattinson on GQ.

I suppose this means that every 12 year old girl on earth just hit puberty at the exact same time. Up next, the Jonas Brothers on the new issue of L'Uomo Vogue. I expect these issues to be scented with Bonnie Bell Lipsmackers and come with a free copy of What's Happening To Me? To address the numerous questions the new readers of these publications will have.

What is this tingly feeling?
Why is there hair there?
Can you lose your virginity to a tampon??????!!!

Riveting stuff.

I suppose the only solution is for Templer and Baron to take over the reigns at Tiger Beat and launch and offensive attack. I await my David Sims crafted pull out posters of notable fashion figures.
:rofl:I can't give you karma, but :rofl:.Perfect.

I think the cover looks fantastic and I'm absolutely against High School Musical and all those young American "hollywood darlings" isn't Zac the new Brad Pitt according to some star experts? :lol:

It really makes no sense to have him on the cover, i dont care for him, but at least make it a nice cover, he looks bad in that shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
novaeworld
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->