Interview April 2009 : Zac Efron by Mikael Jansson

WTF :ninja:..........tbh the cover layout is cool and the image could've worked with someone else more photogenic but I wouldn't want to buy/own this cover

zac doesnt even act well. he makes these weird constipated faces on HSM... I hate it.

such uproar over Zefron being on the cover, but he is far more relevant than Lindsay or Mary Kate who were on the cover with Baron and Templar.

I am looking forward to this issue

What a shame........Interview was heading in such great direction under the guidance of Baron. I guess it just wasn't understood by the American public. He really understood the marriage between fashion and celebrity.

such uproar over Zefron being on the cover, but he is far more relevant than Lindsay or Mary Kate who were on the cover with Baron and Templar.

I am looking forward to this issue

GOD, thank you. Call me when Lindsay films a movie that doesn't go straight to DVD.

I don't quite understand...how this happened.

The Cate Blanchett/James Franco/Josh Brolin covers were so fantastic, and great choices for covers (especially the seriously underrated Josh Brolin). I wonder if they were all Baron/Templer's choices, and they weren't selling enough - and so were pushed in the direction of Lindsay/Mary Kate? I really don't blame them for leaving, but it's such a shame.

although I don't think the cover is that bad (just the cover choice). I really wish they'd stop messing with the logo though, it was fine as it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just Zac Efron... it's not the end of the world. I'm willing to give him a chance as a real actor and not a kids' muppet once he decides not to be one. Gus Van Sant wanted to give him a tiny role in Milk, but he didn't have time for the movie.

About the changes, I really like this new font.
I didn't like the one under Baron... I thought it was too Halloween-y.

Now, Joe McKenna... ! I love his work and I prefer his styling to Karl Templer's.

Love Zac Efron. My only objections to this cover are the use of yellow and the new logo (yellow is a sin).

About the changes, I really like this new font.
I didn't like the one under Baron... I thought it was too Halloween-y.

Now, Joe McKenna... ! I love his work and I prefer his styling to Karl Templer's.
I have to say i like them both, but if Templer had to be replaced then McKenna is perfect for the job.^_^

As for the logo, i like the old one better, but this one aint bad either.

Are they going downhill or what? At least LL and MK covers looked good...
I hope the content will make up for it.

plz, this man is a hot commidty, like it or not. lol at these comments. i'm not saying he's the best actor in the world, but game recognize game.

Yeah, but I don't think current "Interview" readers would be really interested in Zac Effron. Well, I don't and judging from the comments on here, most TFS members don't.

So Baron and O'Brien both left right? Who is/are the new directors now?

he's attractive but i dont really get why he is on the cover. the heart around his face is kinda funny

Zac is being pushed hard because he carries his first movie outside the Disney foundation this coming month. If it flops then that is not good for his future...

Well I think there is a bit of shift in doing these kind of 'irony' covers, with people who are so "non-fashion" (like the Jonas brothers). I don't have a huge problem with Zefron though, I mean he's in several films and I do think he has a future beyond Disney. I would rather have had this cover than the one with Lilo last month for no purpose whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
novaeworld
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->