Interview April 2009 : Zac Efron by Mikael Jansson

Chalk n Cheese.

This new version looks like my 7 yr old did it. Fabien baron':(s $hits all over new design.

Shame.

I just got the issue, the layout is different. Edita V is in the Zac Efron edit

Marianne Faithfull by Paolo Roversi

Miucccia Prada by Mikael Jansson

Allison Mosshart by Alasdair McLellan

Sophie Calle by Craig McDean

Model Larry Scott by Anthony Maule

Model Katrin Thormann by Anthony Maule

^ t-rex, who shot the cover of Zac Efron? ^_^

And also is M/M Paris credited in the masthead in this issue?

^ t-rex, who shot the cover of Zac Efron? ^_^

And also is M/M Paris credited in the masthead in this issue?

Mikael Jansson did the Efron cover and edit, and MM Paris are credited, as Creative Directors

Thank you for the review t-rex... glad to know MM are credited as Creative Directors starting with this issue... which is what WWD reported.

The contents sound great. I can't wait to get the issue.

Calls You: Lohan has never had a straight to DVD movie. She had 2 Disney channel movies at the start of her career when she was 12. Everyone of her films since than has gone to theatres :rolleyes:

Plus Mary Kate and Lohan (to a smaller degree) have been involved in Fashion or have had long careers. What is Efron known for except a trinity of tween films which he admits he didn't even sing in :innocent:

These stars belong in Bop and Popstar. I don't wanna see these HSM/Harry Potter/Twilight cast on Fashion magazines anymore because anybody thats finished puberty really can't stand them.:sick:

I don't see where you are going with this. The only relevant film work Lindsay Lohan has done are also disney/tween flicks. Compound that with the fact that Zac Efron has a well reviewed movie coming out directed by Richard Linklater shows that he is moving beyond just being a disney guy.

The contents sound amazing, specially Miuccia's :heart:

maybe now he is zero, but 10,30 years after, maybe he'll be some one.. who knows? The legendary starts from today. So don't be jealous, he's young and sweet that we all need. Thanks Interview for keeping all these presents.

when kevinnn is the one telling people to calm down from excitement, you know you something is up.

i can't wait for scans, or for my issue to come. whichever is first

when kevinnn is the one telling people to calm down from excitement, you know you something is up.

i can't wait for scans, or for my issue to come. whichever is first

you know what, we're all in this together

you know what, we're all in this together

And if you through a party
Invited everyone you ever knew
You would see the biggest gift would be from me
And the card attached would say thank you for being a friend.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member