Interview September 2011 : Anne Hathaway by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

No, I mean, I know they're in it, I just don't know who is who in most shots, because it's such a large edit, you know? if someone knew enough about the other models and could tell me which shots were which models...that would be amazing :heart: like i have no idea who the first or last shots are, etc..:unsure:
Models in order should be...
Candice, Emily, Candice, Saskia, Emily, Anais, Saskia, Emily, Saskia, Saskia, Emily, Saskia, Saskia, Zuzanna, Anais, Zuzanna

I'm really tired of Karl Lagerfeld and Terry Richardson showing up in their pictures
in this particular situation this is a candid ...
like you and your best friend in a party taking a snap of you both sharing a hapiness moment of your life.
make them look like you and me with friendship relationships.
i'm really surprised by karl supporting a lot lot Carine ...
i guess he is not the kind of person liking betrayal and it makes me wonder what really happened at VP
:innocent::ninja:

the Karl Templer's ed Urban Uptights is very MA Sauvé.
I would not read KT, I would thought it was by techno MA Sauvé.

Strict is pretty amazing! i love Mert & Marcus but i prefer this kind of ed than their more photoshoped work

and Karmen Pedaru... sexy sexy sexy :shifty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Eddie Redmayne
Ph: Peter Lindbergh
St:Karl Templer
Star:Eddie Redmayne

2bmanagementnews.com via bilQuis

I searched 2bmanagement but they didn't have full credits, so if anyone knows them please post them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Models in order should be...
Candice, Emily, Candice, Saskia, Emily, Anais, Saskia, Emily, Saskia, Saskia, Emily, Saskia, Saskia, Zuzanna, Anais, Zuzanna

thank you so much :heart: karma for you love :D

Marisa Berenson
Ph:Steven Meisel
St:Karl Templer
M:Marisa Berenson
Make-Up:Pat McGrath
Hair:Jimmy Paul
Manicure:Jin Soon Choi
Set Designer:Mary Howard

interviewmagazine.com

carine roitfeld

Hey everyone, by any chance could someone scan the spread on carine roitfeld?
Not the part with Karl lagerfeld and his photos, but I was told there was gonna be also a spread on her upcoming book, I was contacted by interview to have one of the photos I took of her published in it, but they did not tell me whether it actually went into the magazine, athough I did send them a recent email! And being from France, the newstand that has all the international edition says it won't be here till end of september, and my friends in the US are too busy apparently to go to the newstand and tell me whether it actually is in it! ..so by any chance it you see that picture below in it let me know!! your help would be much appreciated!

IMG_943k9.jpg

:D thanks a lot!
pierre

^Yes he shot this. It also appeared on Vogue Paris March 2011, in Carine's last editor's letter. Beautiful shot.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
and I see a small credit on the left side! thank you so much!!

I just posted them and wrote a special thanks to you. I can't wait to see the real issue when it gets to paris in a week or two!

^ If you're in Paris, I think you can already get it in Colette.

guys, have been Daphne Groeneveld pics been posted? feauture about hakan. very curios about these shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->