Model : Daphne Groeneveld

Anne Hathaway (14p.)
by Chelsea Handler
Ph: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
St : Karl Templer

Uptight Urban (12p.)
Ph : Craig McDean
Models : Julia Nobis, Katlin Aas, Aymeline Valade, Alyona Subbotina, Patricia Van Der Vliet, Milou Van Groesen, Ruby Aldridge & Corinna Ingenleuf

Carine (8p.)
by Karl Lagerfeld
Ph : Karl Lagerfeld
Model : Carine Roitfeld

Michael Kors (10p.)
by Lauren Hutton
Ph : Mikael Jansson
Models : Karmen Pedaru & Emily Baker

Marisa Berenson (12p.)
by Tom Ford
Ph : Steven Meisel

Strict (20p.)
Ph : Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Models : Anais Pouliot, Candice Swanepoel, Emily Baker, Saskia De Brauw & Zuzanna Bijoch

Guido (6p.)
by Sarah Burton
Ph : Fabien Baron
Models : Sam Ypma, Breezy Breeze & Dallas Hernandez

Eddie Redmayne (8p.)
by David Colman
Ph : Peter Lindbergh

Wolfgang Tillmans (8p.)
by Bob Nickas
Ph : Solve Sundsbo
St : Nancy Rohde

I love the cover, although we can't really tell it's Anne.

The content looks amazing too, can't wait.

The review sounds amazing to me. Thanks dieselmax!

Beautiful! That shot is just breathtaking! Lovely! I hate how the logo is embossed.

It looks like Liv Tyler and, like someone else mentioned, a bit like Emma Watson's Interview cover.

I can't wait to read the interview by Chelsea Handler. haha

Interview covers have hardly been disappointing.. Love that cover.

I like how M&M are able to convert their celebrities out of their comfort zone, they made Anne look so sexy and mysterious, two words I would never normally associate with her. Also, the content looks very interesting, can't wait to read Carine by Karl and Anne H. by Chelsea Handler, that must be a fun interview to read. I can't wait to see "Strict" by M&M that editorial is 20 pgs so it better be amazing

Anne looks so mysterious and interesting on the cover! Not crazy about the vampirish text though. And the interview is by Chelsea Handler which should be a riot. Plus, Eddie Redmayne is in this issue... :blush:

Laced mask, how original and new.

The cover doesn't intrigue the slightest, but I can't wait to see the eds.

Another promising September issue to look forward to! :woot: Seriously, the review sounds so good already.

So looking forward to read Anne's interview by Chelsea. I bet it's gonna be hilarious. :lol::D And also her spread by M&M.

Strict and Uptight Urban sound exciting. And Marisa Berenson by Meisel! :woot:

This is a very beautiful cover, we're seeing a different side of Anne here. And that's why I love Interview. Even though they have celebrities on their covers atleast they make them look more interesting than they really are. Looking forward to Strict because Candice is in it. :lol:

really like it!don't mind that she's slightly unrecognizable.Same here with K.S' W cover,i can appreciate how the show a different side of this lady

Great issue sounds very great all editoriala

Great issue. At least review sounds very promissing. Can't wait to read Carine's interview. Guido, Merisa, Michael, Haakan should be also great. Can wait!

Stunning review as always Dieselmax :flower:, but seriously where is the diversity in the model casting :judge:? I cannot wait to see Anais and Candice by M&M though! And all the interviews will be a must read.

No eds for Ludivine :smile:innocent: I don't mind) or MAS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->