Vanity Fair November 2008 : Amy Adams by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

Moonchild

Reaction score
Some Enchanted Amy
Source | VanityFair.com

Photographs by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott; styled by Michael Roberts.

ir6sdw.jpg

oh wow :woot: amazing photos

^ thanks for posting the cover :flower:
the pictures really do look amazing

Vanity Fair is *really* obsessed with old Hollywood, isn't it. All the same I love Amy A. so I'm happy she got a cover. She more than deserves it ^_^.

i love the pose and the makeup looks great here.

Oh great... now we have M&M doing Vanity Fair covers too :yuk:

The girl from Enchanted. You know that movie, right?

I love her, but the cover is a little underwhelming.

I don't, sorry :lol: But thanks for the information :flower: Still a nice cover ^_^

Exactly what I expected of an Amy Adams cover. After reading recent press snippets about an interview with Cherie Blair due to appear in this issue, I had my fears for the cover choice, so this is fine by me.

Oh great... now we have M&M doing Vanity Fair covers too :yuk:
Couldnt agree more! :rolleyes: Soo incredibly sick of their work at this point, its just to much and i used to love them, anyway the cover is nice i really like it (she is channeling Rita Hayworth very well) and i am happy for Amy that she scored the cover, she is perfect for VF.

Last edited by a moderator:
New faces of any sort, from the upcoming crop of actresses, are welcome - she's been working for a while and we don't know that much about her.

I don't, sorry :lol: But thanks for the information :flower: Still a nice cover ^_^

She's been in "Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day" and "Junebug" (when the industry started to notice her) but you probably don't know those either...I only mentioned the first because I think it was a British film. It had a lot of British actors anyway.

I looked up her acting credits because I had no clue who she was either. She has a couple movies coming out with Meryl Streep and was nominated for best supporting actress at the Academy Awards!

She does a nice imitation of Rita Hayworth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->