Keeping Up With Lindsay #3 (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone gets this straight: NO sex book!! Borderline p*rn in magazines, of course, but no book!! Lindsay is a classy broad, I mean young lady! :shock:

Lindsay Lohan -- I'm NOT Doing a Sex Book!

3/2/2011 by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan is blasting reports that she's agreed to strip down to her birthday suit for a full-frontal photo spread in a "sex book" ... calling the whole idea "gross."

TMZ has learned ... Lohan is telling friends she would "never do a sex book" ... despite reports that she signed a multi-million dollar deal to pose with James Franco in a series of "graphic" photos for a Madonna-esque book with photographer Terry Richardson.

However, we've learned Lohan HAS agreed to a milder photo shoot with Richardson ... in a book about the "glamor and history" of Hollywood.

No word if Franco is involved in that shoot ... but it's probably a better career move than hosting the Oscars

It would not surprise me if she genuinely cannot remember all her previous soft-core photoshoots and videos.

we've learned Lohan HAS agreed to a milder photo shoot with Richardson ... in a book about the "glamor and history" of Hollywood.

Do we really need to see her try and imitate Marilyn again?

^ Yes, and when I think Old Hollywood Glamour, I think Terry Richardson- he is perfect for this sort of project...(and he can get girls to strip naked and hang all over him, too...:(rolleyes:

Let's just face it- this is never going to end!! Every day a new episode-this family is like some sort of Black Plague that has taken over the world...! :cry:

Michaele and Tareq Salahi -- the couple that allegedly crashed the White House -- will enter the next season of "Celebrity Rehab" ... along with one of the greatest NY Mets players of all time ... TMZ has learned

Sources connected to the production tell us ... Dr. Drew will have one hell of a cast for Season 5 ... including:

Dwight "Doc" Gooden ...................Former NY Mets pitcher
Tareq AND Michaele Salahi ........ Alleged WH crashers and "Real Housewives of D.C."
Bai Ling ............................................ Actress?
Michael Lohan ............................... Lindsay's dad
Jeremy Jackson .......................... aka Hobie from "Baywatch"

You can't make this stuff up!! :shock:

Lindsay to Dad -- Why The Hell Are You Doing 'Rehab?'

37 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan was "shocked and upset" to hear that her father signed up for "Celebrity Rehab" ... telling friends she's worried he'll embarrass the family.

We're told Lohan is saying she's most upset that her dad, Michael Lohan, began taping the show without ever giving her a heads up.

Lohan is also adamant she will NEVER make an appearance on the show.

Lindsay also wants to know how much Michael is getting paid for the gig -- because she wants to make sure her dad kicks over some of the cash to Dina ... since "he should be paying his child support for Ali and Cody."

FYI -- "Celebrity Rehab" had been gunning for Lindsay to star on the show in the past ... but it never came to be.

Each one of the LiLosers is always trying to upstage the other LiLosers.

I love Celebrity Rehab, the combination of the Salahi's and a Lohan is too much for me, totally foaming at the mouth!

I can't believe I'm about to type this, but I kind of agree with Lindsay. Not the part where he's going to embarrass them, because I think we can all agree that that ship has already sailed. That whole family is so screwed up that I don't think he can do anything to make them seem worse off than they are.

While that is quite the all-star cast Dr. Drew has collected -- and I will forever and always love the person who put the question mark after "Actress" next to Bai Ling's name :heart: -- if I had a daughter who had issues with a capital I, the last thing I would be doing is getting in one last shot at famewhoring before my daughter's life exploded and she got sent to jail, all while managing to avoid my child support payments.

Really, the most fascinating thing in that blurb is that Hobie from Baywatch will be on. Mitch Buchannon would not approve of these shenanigans, Hobester!!

bai ling is actually a very talented actress in her native language. i recomend her movie "dumplings".

Lindsay Lohan turned away by doormen at Madonna and Demi Moore's Oscars party

By Daily Mail Reporter
It seems Lindsay Lohan is realising the hard way just how low she has sunk in the eyes of Hollywood.
The troubled actress was turned away by doormen like a common gatecrasher as she arrived for a private post-Oscars party hosted by Madonna and Demi Moore at the weekend.
Even with a well-meaning Josh Brolin vouching for her, Lohan was told there was no way she would be allowed in, according to U.S. reports.
Lohan was not allowed in to the party thrown at the Beverly Hills home of talent agent Gus Oseary after turning up with her brother and security team, the New York Daily News reports.
Lohan was confident she would be allowed inside, as he works for Untitled Entertainment, which represents her as well as Madonna and Moore.
When Brolin showed up and saw Lohan struggling to get past party organizers he asked them: 'Don't you know who this is?'
The doormen replied they did but that Lindsay was still not getting in, leaving Lohan reportedly muttering: 'This is so humiliating.'
Lohan is currently facing trial for grand felony theft after allegedly taking a $2,500 gold necklace from a jewellery store.

After her rejection Lohan and her group moved onto Oscar host James Franco's party at the Supperclub on Hollywood Boulevard.
But 127 Hours star Franco himself didn't even attend the bash, which attracted a few D-list stars.

Representatives for Lohan, Moore, Madonna and Brolin did not respond.

dailymail.co.uk

'This is so humiliating.'
And without a doubt the first of many such experiences... :doh: I have a feeling her coping skills, such as they may be, are going to have a very tough time dealing with all of this as her 'career' snowballs down the hill...

Lindsay Lohan turned away by doormen at Madonna and Demi Moore's Oscars party

...The troubled actress was turned away by doormen like a common gatecrasher as she arrived for a private post-Oscars party hosted by Madonna and Demi Moore at the weekend...
On a related note, no one from the Madonna/Demi party reported missing furs or jewelry! :clap:

Curious why someone who is about to face a serious potentially LIFE CHANGING felony grad theft trial followed by a potentially more serious civil case which could RUIN her, someone who made great pronouncements this week about "hating attention" and wanting to prove how serious they are about acting, someone who made sure everyone was aware of her resolution to "not go out anymore", was found going out to parties and complaining about not being able to get into any of them. Will she ever change?

On a related note, no one from the Madonna/Demi party reported missing furs or jewelry! :clap:

Seeing how she has obviously lowered the crime rate, I think all of her charges should be dropped by the court and she should serve two hours of community service at Millions of Milkshakes...!:rolleyes:

Lindsay Lohan Is Talking Plea Bargain
3/4/2011 12:50 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan's lawyer and the prosecutor have been trying to hammer out a plea bargain but have hit a wall, so now they're having a pow wow with the judge to break the stalemate.

Sources connected to the case tell TMZ ... Shawn Holley has been speaking with Dannette Meyers about copping a plea in Lindsay's felony grand theft case -- the whole necklace thing -- but Meyers won't budge on 6 months in jail.

So ... we've learned Holley and Meyers will go to court next week and meet with Judge Keith Schwartz in his chambers. We're told Holley will ask the judge what sentence he'd hand down if Lindsay pleads guilty or no contest.

Sources familiar with the case and Judge Schwartz believe Hiz Honor would probably go for a 3 month sentence.

Our sources say both Meyers and Holley believe Lindsay will only do 20% of the actual sentence because of overcrowding. So, if Judge Schwartz gave Lindsay 3 months, she'd only serve 18 days.

Judge Schwartz is known as a settlement judge, so it's likely a deal can be struck ... IF Lindsay's willing to accept reality -- that she's going to do some jail time, no matter what.
tmz.com

^ Plead guilty to a charge where there is photographic evidence of you committing the crime while on probation and go from 6 months to 18 days....sounds like exactly the sort of thing a celebrity would get! Now let's see; if the judge accepted a deal for 3 years in jail, at 20% she would only have to serve about...6 months!! That deal I would go along with.... :innocent:

18 days in a celeb cell in County Jail is icky! And prison is out of the question! Any vacancies in the 'sober house'? You know, the one where 'patients' serving 'in-patient rehab' sentences get to book luxury hotel rooms and order room service to bring alcohol, then sneak over fences at 1am and assault the staff?

^ Nope- full up! Community Service at Millions of Milkshakes it is!! :lol:

She was only looking at 15 to 30 days of actual time in LA (County) Law's warped system of crime & no punishment.

Heck, price for crime is so "cheap" there they're practically encouraging you to steal!

^ Well, can she at least keep the necklace then? :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->