Louis Vuitton F/W 08.09 Paris

Weird shapes on the pants, which I don't like, interesting tops so far, the bag's are ok, nothing special IMO (so far)

the trousers are flattering IMO it can fit most body shapes! i love it! it screams sartorialist to me!!

the trousers are flattering IMO it can fit most body shapes! i love it! it screams sartorialist to me!!
Oh wow,i dont know one single woman who would wear them,who wants thighs the size of a tree?

Those mc hammer pants are awful, especially the red pvc? ones on raquel :rofl:

captena11503021539francko7.jpg
captena11603021543francyt1.jpg

yahoonews

looks like marc jacobs is biting pilatis style LOL ,,esp with those fug pants which seem popular in paris this season ( hopefully only this season) , I dont think they are flattering at all , you look like a giant banana ,ewwwww and not feeling the queen latifah hats circa 1992 .

you have to be 5'11" and weigh next-to-nothing in order for those pants to work.

however, i completely love the feel of this collection. i agree with whomever said that it feels so "calm and austere" --- those are almost the exact words that i would use. it seems really promising so far! can't wait to see the rest!

OH and the hats are amazing! i love how they suggest an extreme hairstyle, rather than a conventional hat. particularly the asian-looking ones. awesome job, marc!

your a guy thats why you said that , but these not harem pants , those are wearable , but these pants seem to reach opposite ends of the universe at the hip .

Ok I need to see more pictures, because so far everything in this collection is making me puke. Especially the shoes.

So different to the last seasons of Louis Vuitton... This was a suprise, a good suprise. I didn't hope for anything good coming from LV.. It seems to be amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppermilk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->