Prada S/S 2012 Milan

miccia is the queen of innovation and creativity. my favorite show so far.

I like it. It's not the best - some of the clothes look a bit unflattering, but I love the tuned car references. And the shoes, they're amazing.

Too Miu Miu for me... I didn't expect such literal inspiration for Prada.

Perfect set? CHECK
Perfect cast? CHECK
Perfect soundtrack? CHECK
Perfect hair & make up? CHECK
Perfect prints? CHECK
Perfect accessories? CHECK
Perfect collection? CHECK

Best show of the season? CHECK CHECK CHECK

I'mma need to see some Ferris Bueller-inspired editorials next season (someone better be reading) :lol:.

The shoes are flames and the prints are skulls and cars, but otherwise, I see nothing literal in regards to the design of clothing. It's not as if Muccia's churning head-to-toe motor chick looks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those prints are amazing. :lol: I'm sure we will see a lot of this in the magazines and in the streets next season.

Some of the clothes look like I walked in on my grandmother while she was getting dressed; :heart: the shoes and most of the bags.

The collection seems to be the most personally styled ever. It is exactly how she dresses: antique drop earrings, full or pleat skirt, simple top and lumpy coat or blouson with short 7/8 sleeves. It looks fresh and beautiful on the girls. Too bad they don't really dress that way...

Loved the prints, the pleated skirts, the coats but the stylist did such a bad job.

The shoes are flames and the prints are skulls and cars, but otherwise, I see nothing literal in regards to the design of clothing. It's not as if Muccia's churning head-to-toe motor chick looks.

Well the shoes Are the most litteral she's ever done. I mean there Are cars details on some (i dont know the name of the part) and others have proper flames on them! The clothes arent, though, they're as amazingly subtle as ever.
Posted via Mobile Device

Perfect set? CHECK
Perfect cast? CHECK
Perfect soundtrack? CHECK
Perfect hair & make up? CHECK
Perfect prints? CHECK
Perfect accessories? CHECK
Perfect collection? CHECK

Best show of the season? CHECK CHECK CHECK

And i CHECK! too :heart::heart:

I saw a glance of the end of the show and I'm really excited already... can't wait for the various HQ pictures to have a better idea... but my first impression is already love, love, love. :heart: :heart:

It was a rather underwhelming show for me
Cute piecese but nothing more...I was expecting the typical strong "Prada" factor in the clothes,but they lacked of creativity and construction

If Carmen Miranda made babies with my Uncles Formula 1 (vintage) racing car, this is what it would look like...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->