Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart dating? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Rob and Niina together. If you read her full interview, she sounds like Rob in some of the answers.

they looked cute, i agree!
yeah, she seems to like the same stuff like Rob (movies, music etc). :smile:

Someone said in community.livejournal.com/kristenownsme that the "new" pic is from Italy 2009. Which could be true cause now that I notice something other than Rob´s face (LOL) -and after a quick google search- "Lucevan le stelle" is an italian opera...

Well, I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet.
Rob and Kristen last Christmas, with Rob's parents
KristenandRobinLondon.jpg

team_kbitch

HQ

it's just very disrespectful IMO, it's a private christmas picture.

but, i kinda wanna see what their christmas tree looks like =P

I agree. I mean that is a REALLY private photo. It's not taken anywhere public like a restaurant and some friend or family member took it. How do people get these photos?

LOL at the hair.
:( for the leaking of the pic, this is one hell of an invasion of privacy, sorry.

A facebook or a whatever must have been hacked to get the pic.

She's holding his hand :wub: His hair is so gross :lol:

Suprised no one else knew she had visited Barnes, I mean they did pap him a few times that Christmas....

Only once.^ With his sister. Rob's hair.:lol: The handholding's very cute. Kristen probably quite the affectionate GF.

Some serious hacking must have taken place. Wonder if there's more.:innocent::ninja:

bwahaha, he even looks good with this hair :P but i feel really intrusive just by looking at that pic... whoever leaked that photo should be ashamed of themselves.

I totally agree, it's n invation of their privacy, but still I wan't to see more! LOL probably it was taken from his Lizzy's facebook (?)

And Rob's hair, what's going on there??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->