UK Vogue April 2021 : Achenrin, Precious, Mona & Janaye by Steven Meisel

i hate the styling but otherwise these are so uplifting and vibrant! <3

2021 Hollywood Portfolio
Photographer: Greg Williams
Stylist: Dena Giannini
Cast: Amanda Seyfried, Andra Day, Anya Taylor-Joy, Carey Mulligan, Ciara Bravo, Dominique Fishback, Frances McDormand, Helena Zengel, Jodie Foster, Kate Winslet, Maria Bakalova, Olivia Coleman, Priyanka Chopra, Rashida Jones, Sophia Loren, Vanessa Kirby, Viola Davis & Zendaya

vogue.co.uk

2021 Hollywood Portfolio
Photographer: Greg Williams
Stylist: Dena Giannini
Cast: Daniel Kaluuya, Eddie Redmayne, James Corden, Kingsley Ben-Adir, Lakeith Stanfield, Riz Ahmed, Sacha Baron Cohen, Steven Yuen & Tom Holland

vogue.co.uk

I love Viola’s and Zendaya’s shots.

Oh wow, Andra Day completely captured my attention! What a beautiful shot.

a lot of good pictures on this one!
but oh Edward you just cannot wait to be US Vogue Editor can you? I’ll open a bottle of DP the day CN nominates someone else. just for the cheek of it.

a lot of good pictures on this one!
but oh Edward you just cannot wait to be US Vogue Editor can you? I’ll open a bottle of DP the day CN nominates someone else. just for the cheek of it.

Though celebrity culture is very much rooted in US Vogue’s DNA, I don’t see why the editorial is his supposed plea for being Wintour’s successor, though, considering star-studded, Hollywood coverage during awards seasons is more W’s and Vanity Fair’s signature. He did it ten times better than the latter two this year, though.

Though celebrity culture is very much rooted in US Vogue’s DNA, I don’t see why the editorial is his supposed plea for being Wintour’s successor, though, considering star-studded, Hollywood coverage during awards seasons is more W’s and Vanity Fair’s signature. He did it ten times better than the latter two this year, though.
you answered yourself, my dear.

but MAYBE I was being a little b*tchy. no apologies though.
it’s all because of that Chanel collection I had to watch a couple of hours ago. made me moody af.

Too many celebs for an april issue. Some pictures (most of the guys) belongs to GQ.

So many celebs for an april issue.
It's awards season. The same thing was done last year with the January issue and the year before. The Oscars and other awards shows were pushed back to April, so this is why the celebrities are featured.

It's awards season. The same thing was done last year with the January issue and the year before. The Oscars and other awards shows were pushed back to April, so this is why the celebrities are featured.
I know. Quite odd.

Odd? It’s quite logical considering the still ongoing global pandemic.
Irritating people here in three, two, one... And just for saying "Odd". No friends in this town I guess.

Yes, I prefer models on the covers, and I'm glad that Edward gave the cover to these girls. And I'm so aware we're living these "odd" times (sorry for saying that bad word again). I'm not a fan of Vogue doing Vanity Fair, but it's part of their not so new identity, but well. Good for them.

Last edited:
There’s no pleasing some people. A Vogue issue with 4 models on the covers and the celebrities inside the issue, not landing covers! Isn’t this what we’ve all been wanting for years?
Let's keep that trend of models on the cover, please!

Irritating people here in three, two, one... And just for saying "Odd". No friends in this town I guess.

I guess what mikel was referring is about why the award season changed it schedule due to covid, not because they wanted to be “irritating”.

I guess what mikel was referring is about why the award season changed it schedule due to covid, not because they wanted to be “irritating”.
That’s indeed the case! Thanks :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->