UK Vogue April 2021 : Achenrin, Precious, Mona & Janaye by Steven Meisel

Amber ed remind me of US Vogue 2010s era only with that atrocious bang (was there no hairstylist around?). Steven & Carlyne once again prove they are unstoppable. First picture of Acherin is stunning. Binx ed is classic Binx because she still give us 0%, but somehow I'm not annoying by it, but I have to say I'm really disappointing in Grace styling lately, it's just so uninspired. I mean full look, where's the fun in that.

A really solid issue for April, I hope I'll get the Precious cover.

.... but I have to say I'm really disappointing in Grace styling lately, it's just so uninspired. I mean full look, where's the fun in that.

Reason #98 why fashion isn't remotely interesting right now. The creative aspect is gone. I'd have thought that Grace would get the creative freedom to break up head to toe looks because she's Grace. An industry icon. But even that's not enough for the big fashion marketing machine. What we're left with is the type of editorial that even Marie Claire would turn down.

This is why it's so hard to see good styling nowadays. And that's made worse by ever-shrinking budgets and a wave of photographers who shoot in the same style. Not that stylists are lazy (well, most of them are), but because they're tried by red tape. It's an 'adapt or die' situation.

your energy on this post is contagious!:flower: I will deffo get this issue too!

Find Your Joy
Photographed by Steven Meisel, styled by Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele
]British Vogue
this is lovely. I'm not keeping up with the new models, can someone tell me the name of the girl in the first pic and the one in the last? Thank you very much.

If there’s any British Vogue subscribers here, which cover have you received?

If there’s any British Vogue subscribers here, which cover have you received?

I’m a British Vogue subscriber and received Precious Lee’s cover but with far less text. All four covers have been produced for subscribers this month, and I’ve noticed a bunch on eBay if you’re after a particular cover!

I’m a British Vogue subscriber and received Precious Lee’s cover but with far less text. All four covers have been produced for subscribers this month, and I’ve noticed a bunch on eBay if you’re after a particular cover!

Nice! Fingers crossed I’ll receive Precious’s cover as well because my local grocery store had every cover except for Precious’s and I want them all so badly. :crush:

Nice! Fingers crossed I’ll receive Precious’s cover as well because my local grocery store had every cover except for Precious’s and I want them all so badly. :crush:

Have you looked on the website of Condé Nast Worldwide News? They ship worldwide and stocked all four covers last time I checked.

Have you looked on the website of Condé Nast Worldwide News? They ship worldwide and stocked all four covers last time I checked.

Precious’s cover seems to be sold out at CNWN but I’ll wait for my subscriber’s copy to turn up, and if it’s not Precious I’m gonna have to start hunting down the cover from ebay then lol

Kinda a bad look now putting a rampant anti-vaxer on this cover while Boris is going on and on about us being the best country for vaccinations in the world...not very British, lol.

where can I find the Meisel ed in HQ??? (I mean Art and Commerce quality). Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alliexcx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->