US Vogue March 2019 : Hailey & Justin Bieber by Annie Leibovitz

So they put her on the cover only because she's married to him, but then they make them look like she's in charge and he's a sad little puppy. Lol. Very 2019 feminism.

Btw, did her face features always looked this masculine?

And to think that people found Kim and Kanye controversial... lol. This is a disaster. Cover itself looks nice, a true Vogue classic but Hailey Baldwin? Bella Hadid, who's basically a supermodel in the sense of the word that can be achieved today, doesn't have a Vogue US cover. It's just insane.
I wonder who's the main star here. Did they feature Hailey just so they could feature Bieber? Or did they feature Bieber just because he married Hailey. Bieber couldn't be more irrelevant to music right now and no one gives a s**t about Hailey. I swear I'd rather see Kylie and Stormy, it would make a prettier image and a more interesting story. Disappointment of the year (up in the range with 2018's February disaster between Vogue UK and W).

I saw this going around and i genuinely thought it was a joke.
No comment.

I saw some of the editorial images up at dailymail.co.uk, they're quite nice, but I still wouldn't say they're material for the cover story of a March issue.

But I'm typing those words knowing that a Vogue cover is on offer to anyone with a "relationship" to promote, and enough money to pay a PR team to ensure it happens. After all, so many of the relationships that we see paraded in the media have been formed on a commercial basis, and as such, are they any different than someone promoting a film or project?

Bottom of the bin. The most fake model working wins a US Vogue cover for devoting her life to Jesus and Justin Bieber. Saw this coming but didnt think US Vogue would actually get on board. Money trumps fashion and taste. This cover is a perfect representation of everything that's wrong with the world today. Shame on Anna, Tonne, Annie and any others involved. Sick.

I think the reason they got this couple cover could be because of Valentine's Day next week.

Is that Paco Rabanne in the last shot? I like that they're getting all the fashion coverage lately. As for the edit, I only like the yoga one, even though he clearly doesn't practice it because is hips are not opened enough.
Of course, in true Leibovitz fashion, there are some duds. The polka dot shot looks like they were shot separately, so does the one of them dancing. Throwaway edit. There better be solid content!

Anna completely lost the control of this magazine. I was reading a article at 'The Fashion Law' that was saying that now IG's culture decides what is fashion and what is not, and its true. If someone like Anna doest have any power in that matter, so we are living super dark times.

This cover is disturbing. I know that Hailey is probably the "adult" of this relationship, however she is looking so old in this picture that she is not even looking like herself.

I hope Ana is taking some kind of ironic pleasure in triggering fashion fans with this cover.

Anna completely lost the control of this magazine. I was reading a article at 'The Fashion Law' that was saying that now IG's culture decides what is fashion and what is not, and its true. If someone like Anna doest have any power in that matter, so we are living super dark times.

This cover is disturbing. I know that Hailey is probably the "adult" of this relationship, however she is looking so old in this picture that she is not even looking like herself.

On that subject, I justs noticed that Karla Welch (Bieber's stylist) is officially credited in the cover story with Tonne AND Michael Philouze. Cardi B's HB cover is also by her personal stylist. Magazines really gave up control to the celebrities.

Good cover, but everything else about is boring. Its a bit of an insult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"