Versace F/W 08.09 Milan

the Louboutin for Versace shoes are SENSATIONAL!!!

they aren't louboutins...
the sole is just an orange-red color...

gorgeous collection...
the only thing i'm not crazy about is the print dresses...

omg omg omg omg!! Thank you baracuda! Awesome clip, the music rocks. The models are like stomping their feet cuz the shoes are so high lol

very boring, the shoes and bags are pretty good though

I disagree... Probably one of my favourites that I've seen from the f/w 2008/9 collections. Why would you think it is boring!
The colours and prints are exciting
?

omg, the boobs really didn't fit....on a handful of dresses.

WTF, Dona?

Yeesh. the only model w/ a decent walk was Mariacarla. And the music SUCKED, did they just buy a JockJams CD and pop it in!?

I know I didnt really like the music either. Versace music is usually awesome. Last seasons was great. About the walk thing, Ive already mentioned and my posts got deleted lol

I think the collection is quite exciting because of

Daria (yay!!)

the backs of the gowns

and the shoes

00190m.jpg

00220m.jpg

style.com

So many shoes lined up together is one of favorite sights everrr! lol

I can't wait to see which dresses end up in the Oscars

I have to say, a lot of the daywear looks great. Pretty much all of the black, ink and plum colored solid pieces are the best imo. The brights are a snore at this point, and the printed pieces do nothing for me at all.

The evening dresses aren't as good as they have been the last few seasons (shock!).

It's kind of foreign to say that. :shock:

All in all it's not as good as her last two fall collections have been, but it's better than most of what Milan has been showing, so kudos to her and her team for not completely blowing it. I'd say this collection helps maintain Donatella's position of improvement.

she has this really good theme that i'm seeing in the clothes, and it's consistent through out the collection. it's fieeeeeeerce.

the gowns are extremely beautiful.
the dresses however make me think a little of prada's ss08 collection.
but they are still gorgeous.

thumbs up for this season.

the only thing i'm not crazy about is the print dresses...
Those are my favorites :P:flower:
I love everything in this collection: colors, so many die for dresses, great shapes and cuts and especially those short ones are amazing :wub:

omg, the shoes! I want to have them all... Thanks, CoconutWater :smile:

I really like the plums and inky blues the patterns and bright are :shock::yuk::doh: (particularly the bright pink fur. I really love some of the short dresses though (particularly the second and eleventh look:heart:). I also like a couple of the full length gowns, particularly Vlada's :wub:. I also love the closed round toe heels!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->