Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for capturing that!

Edit: Ahhh, you can hear some great songs in the background! They don't sound remixed though, so they may or not be songs for the show.

Plus, the clips look already edited so I don't doubt they may come straight from the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. Love Miranda's Pink opening :lol:

Selita looks like a right fool but that's no surprise, really :lol:

:rofl: True. But I don't think it's that bad.

I think they didn't edit the background in those show excerpts... Aaaaaaahhhh I can'T wait to see it!

^ In the clip, did everyone see how Izabel was trying to pump up the crowd but it came off as just dumb instead? Nice try, Izabel ^_^ She had good intentions!

nervous i mean, she does not look comfortable at all. Last year, she was an absolute mistake. This year, she still tries to do the stupid things

UGHHHHH.

It looks so good, can't wait. Amazing cast.

Poor Stam, I don't like her but I hope it wasn't anything major.

whoa how KK and the other members are soooooo incredibly gorgeous!! thanks all for the videos & pics :woot: but i'm missing Gisele so much...:(

I'm glad our girls make it to the end of the show. We didn't see anyone bust out laughing on the runway after seeing Seal's outfit.

I thought I'd miss Gisele, too, but I didn't. I think Eugenia, Erin [well. not really her] and KK fill her spot up quite well

Urgh, tell me about it. It looked like diamond encrusted pajama. You saw Heidi's big laugh after spreading that huge wings ?!! It was at Seal.
mellow.gif

I'm glad our girls make it to the end of the show. We didn't see anyone bust out laughing on the runway after seeing Seal's outfit.

:rofl:

Did Stam really just stumble? The position her foot's in... says that she fell afterwards, but i could be mistaken... God that would be bad, but i'd love to see the vid :rofl:

And to the people who say Eugenia looks bored: just because her hands aren't up in the air and she isn't making crazy faces doesn't mean she's bored, that's who she is, fierce, regal and cold on the runway B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linawild
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->