Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
²Ben: I am one of those who said she looks slightly bored. Which isn't the same like boring :P :judge: I love her, she looks amazing and i don't want her to do weird gestures and faces. Just... something

oh yes, that is angela's part :lol:

rock7es.gif

she looks good doing it, a VS show isn't complete without crazy antics from Angela :woot::lol: Thats why last year sucked, because Angela did not make her crazy poses :D

:rofl:

Did Stam really just stumble? The position her foot's in... says that she fell afterwards, but i could be mistaken... God that would be bad, but i'd love to see the vid :rofl:

And to the people who say Eugenia looks bored: just because her hands aren't up in the air and she isn't making crazy faces doesn't mean she's bored, that's who she is, fierce, regal and cold on the runway B)

I want to see Stam too. The Chloe one is secretly a guilty pleasure. :lol::ninja:

So true about Eugenia! Opptz. She's a fierce, icy, Russian goddess. :magic:

the only problem I have with VS is Adriana Lima, she always shows her stupid facial expressions. I have to say those expressions irk me a lot! like, she is a ******** child or something
Ok first you say you like Elise crombez, and then you say you dislike Adriana lima, you must be off your rocker :lol:

When I saw wugenia in the blue outfit I said she looked sleepy, but maybe it was a bad angle, but in the blakc outfit she seems so aloof :D

^ And she is smiling and dancing in the finale :shifty:

I also didn't miss Gisele too much this year, though i loooove her

Nooo.... imagine how greater it would be if Gisele were in it. But then again, the show's layout and those outfits were awesome (except for Seal's, of course). I'm pretty much in love with all those wings. And thanks to Andi, VS can barely survive without Gisele :innocent: *runs*

Last edited by a moderator:
My list! Not very happy with the casting but I suppose it could be worse :rolleyes:

BEST
Izabel Goulart - She's filled out some and she looked great!
Miranda Kerr - Wow, so adorable and really, really fun looking.
Hana Soukupova - Same as Izabel. She was amazing.
Inguna Butane - :heart: her.
Jessica Stam - I was impressed last year and she brought it again.
Heidi Klum - Never been a big fan but she really rocked it this year! She stepped up and took Gisele's place.
Flavia/Rosie - Cute!
Karolina Kurkova - Best body!

WORST
Elise Crombez - Love her, but she looked like a ****** this year.
Noemie Lenoir - I though she would be amazing, but those poses :shock:
Selita Ebanks - 'Nuff said.
Morgane Bubled/Michael Kocianova - Icky, icky faces IMO.
Erin Wasson/Lindsay Ellingson - Icky, icky bodies :ninja:
Eugenia Volodina - Would it be possible for her to look any LESS interested? Boring and then some.
Julia Stegner - She looks like a goofy 12 year old tween, not a sexy women IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linawild
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->