Not open for further replies.
^You're seriously the first to file Morgane under the worst of the show :P

yes Michale,Eugenia and Julia were amazing too
ok maybe Eugenia looked bored but she definitley wasn't the worst

^You're seriously the first to file Morgane under the worst of the show :P
I was just coming here to say how much I loved her in the show!:lol:
She always unexpectedly blows me away.:o
Next time, I'll be prepared:wink:

Ugh stop with the Eugenia bashing already :rofl: OK this pics are not the best so far but as a true Eugenia expert i can tell you she does look amazing here, eventhough it's not obvious to some of you guys yet... You'll understand when you see the video!!! :buzz:

What? so you have to be smiling like an idiot showing off your armpits to not be bored?
Eugenia was amazing as usual and looked gorgeous(face included)

Last edited by a moderator:
Morgane's body looked amazing but I just don't like her face in ANY situation tbh. Same with Michaela. Ugh, her nose...... :ninja:

so i'm back from dinner and what a tasty dessert i come back to.

God damn Erin is breath taking. I love her look. Flawless body. One of my new faves. Lovely face.
Jessica White is on fire but why one outfit?
Noemie-Gorgeous. But WTF was she doin? Is she the new Selita?
Adri-looked great. Nice flutter heart pose.
Michaela is perfection! Burnin hot.
Glad to see Flavia and my Isabeli back.
Oluchi looks like an amazon.
Candice is growing on me. Very playful look...
Eugenia-Say what you want but when she comes through with her soldier walk all hell breaks loose. She can't be stopped.
Angela is back to her ol' sexy and seductive self!

AND....

I don't care about everyone else....they just didn't stand out to me judging from pictures and clips. :innocent:

Aside from that...Tyra who? Gisele who? YAAAA

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. Enough with the Eugenia hate (can we please move on to the Marisa Miller hate? :P ). I hope you've all seen her in the other shows because uh.....there's something amazing about her when she's walking down that runway. Her opening the 2005 Russian theme was one of the coolest moments ever :rofl:

Agreed!

And I won't join the marisa hate. I see the problems ppl could have with her but she looked awesome in my opinion (well. as far it's possible for her). No awkward poses...

Agreed!

And I won't join the marisa hate. I see the problems ppl could have with her but she looked awesome in my opinion (well. as far it's possible for her). No awkward poses...

Haha, I'm kidding. I agree, her body looked amazing and there were no strange poses from her! ^_^ So yeah, I'll leave it alone now. :lol:

Natasha's body is gross right now so I'm happy she wasn't at the show. She looked absolutely amazing in the 2005 show, though.

Someone needs to make that Jessica White girl an angel! Her walk may be a little wonky but she's gorgeous and has a very pretty, commercial look that VS seems to love. ^_^

Hey, I might be a bit old on this(because I dont want to flip back thousands of pagesto see all the posts), but I didn't see any mention of Mini Anden or Carmen Kass. Guess their confirmation was only speculation, then>

And Bianca...I bet she'll be there next year. I could have sworn Erin did the show before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linawild
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->