Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....I can see why you're all mad at Rouge_Red... I mean...she doesn't like a model simply because everyone else does....why the heck should her opinion matter?:rolleyes:

Maybe she likes different ice cream flavors and movies as well....let's not even go there though...:ninja::innocent:

BTW, I like both Alana and Julia...does that make me half smart and half stupid? :unsure::huh::flower:

Too true, brenlynn. Seems like a lot of people come to this forum to create hositlity too often. :ermm:

some people just really take this stuff too seriously...

noo she said that Julia Stegner is not pretty and I said that's stupid that's all
and I don't want any trouble she can do what she wants

^^ and ^^^

Well, I don't know if that was referring to my post, but I was just sticking up for rogue_red. She's allowed to have her own opinion and there are ways to disagree with people that don't involve calling them names, but that's just my opinion, of course. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessy, I love you :cry: Did you know that already? :heart: I do. :lol:

[just clearing it in German]Marcel, wenn du mich wegen des Mögens eines Models ins Lächerliche ziehst, fühle ich mich als "dumm" und "nicht ernst zu nehmen" angegriffen. Ist das so schwer zu verstehen? Wenn du es nur scherzhaft gemeint hast - alles in Ordnung. Ist mir in diesem Forum nur zu oft aufgefallen als dass ich da noch weghöre. :wink: Nun können wir aber gerne weiterhin Julia/ Eugenia anbeten, ok?

So let's move on, I think that's alright now :flower:

VS needs to hold on to Inguna. She's one of the few who can salvage them from the quasi-p*rn path they seem to be unable to step away from. Making Inguna, Doutzen and, also, Lindsay angels would change their stripper-style image and make them more contemporary.

I was thinking that she was late because as you can see, all the girls were standing around the stage still and maybe Heidi missed her cue, but it could have been just for fun! ^_^

LOL, Heidi wasn't late or missed her cue. If you notice during the Surreally Sexy segment, the models are spinning on a platform on the stage itself, I guess it was hard to really get off that thing. :lol:

noo she said that Julia Stegner is not pretty and I said that's stupid that's all
and I don't want any trouble she can do what she wants
my straight male point of view Julia S is way hotter than Eugenia but ok not as hot as adriana or doutzen.

For me Julia is way prettier and hotter than Adriana, Adriana has more p*rn star look.:lol:
I hope i don't get banned for saying this.:unsure:

They were ALL amazing.

and by all I mean everyone except Selita and Jessica White.

kidding..., but anyhoo. To those who are suggesting girls as angels--keep dreaming. Not saying you're ideas are whack, but VS goes for the women who people say are either "hot" or :gorgeous" or whatevers. That's why I feel they chose Selita to wear the bra this year. A lot of people think she's pretty(which she is, but doesn;t do it for me on the runway)

^I agree, i don't like Selita, but I understand there is many ppl that find her hot and pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leopards00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->