Victoria's Secret models going high fashion!

Yep, everyone seems to have a big Vogue cover now.

Adriana:

Vogue Brazil x3
Vogue Spain x2

Alessandra:

Vogue Brazil
Vogue Mexico/Latinamerica x2
Vogue Nippon (and a Beauty cover)

Behati:

Vogue Russia

Candice:

Vogue Italia
Vogue Hellas

Doutzen:

Vogue Australia
Vogue China x2
Vogue Germany x3
Vogue Italia
Vogue Korea
Vogue Nippon x2
Vogue Mexico/Latinamerica
Vogue Russia
Vogue Paris
Vogue Portugal x2
Vogue Spain x2
Vogue Taiwan
Vogue US

Lily:

Vogue Spain

Miranda:

Vogue Australia
Vogue Italia
Vogue Spain

Rosie:

Vogue UK x2 (she had a VN beauty cover in 2005/2006 as well.)

Has Erin had a Vogue cover?:unsure:

^

Erin has a Vogue Italia beauty cover, but Lily has never been on the cover of Vogue Spain

Lily was on the cover of Vogue Spain some years ago, way before VS

^^

000000252797-lily_aldridge-fullsize.jpg

FMD

^ If you guys are talking about the current angels, then you're missing Chanel. She has Korean and American Vogue covers, Vogue Italia beauty cover, and Teen Vogue as well.

Ahh that's Vogue En Español (basically Vogue Mexico/Latinoamerica)

Doutzen has alot of VOGUE covers! that's pretty awesome!

i wonder of all the previous Angels -- what the VOGUE cover list would look like, in order of most (obviously Gisele) down. there have been plenty of models who've been "Angels" or main contract girls, who've done VOGUE. (Stephanie, Karen, Laetitia, Karolina, Helena, etc).

so miranda didnt have any vogue cover before those 3?

woow doutzen!:woot:

i guess you can easily tell the background of the models.:P

Doutzen has alot of VOGUE covers! that's pretty awesome!

i wonder of all the previous Angels -- what the VOGUE cover list would look like, in order of most (obviously Gisele) down. there have been plenty of models who've been "Angels" or main contract girls, who've done VOGUE. (Stephanie, Karen, Laetitia, Karolina, Helena, etc).

Surprisingly Stephanie,Karen,Helena didn't have that many Vogue covers. All under 20 (each). I counted for Helena and she only had about 12. :o

Angels speaking it would be Gisele,Karolina,Doutzen with most Vogue covers ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread's name should be Victoria's Secret models returning to high fashion... since almost all (if not all) of them started their careers with HF work.

Actually I take that back, Stephanie/Karen may have had more than Doutzen.

I don't think Selita has ever had a Vogue cover.

so basically Gisele, then KK, then Stephanie/Karen/Doutzen. crazy! i guess we just presume that the old supermodels had a ton of VOGUE covers. but maybe it was mostly Naomi, Christy, Linda, Cindy and Claudia that got those covers.

yep exactly. The other Supers you listed were the cover queens.

I am not sure about Laetitia, I never really followed her but I think she's had quite a few Vogue covers as well.

I thought I'd revive this thread, it seems like a lot of the girls seem to be slowing down which makes me sad. With the exception of Candice they didn't have a very strong show season (or at least not as great an impact).

Editorially, Adriana and Izabel seem to have been doing more work in what I call the post-VS wave. Ale and KK haven't had anything big in a while. And Candice doesn't seem to have had much after Vogue Italia.

The biggest impact comes with campaigns and I think Candice might get Blumarine, but she was cut from Versace. Izabel has DKNY, but in terms of blue chip campaigns none of the girls seem to have much going on.

I guess we still have Givenchy to look forward to.

i'm not sure if Adriana will get the Givenchy campaign again. i did enjoy her turn to the goth/dark side and i would love to see it again. but i don't know

What has Adriana done? I hadn't realised she had new editorials! I thought KK had a good show season, she missed most of Milan because she was an exclusive to Bottega Veneta right?

^ W, VB, VP, VI off the top of my head.

OT, but what are we supposed to do now that the VS Etc. thread is closed and the first piece of news is out?! :lol::

@toddthomasnyc Up and running on Vicki's Secret show... Now have our themes and are beginning design. Let the games begin.
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->