Vogue Japan April 2012 : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Gosh. I wonder if this was shot backstage at Louis Vuitton show. The lighting is soooo bad.

They went from last May's fabulous cover to this? Wouldn't be surprised if this was shot backstage at Louis Vuitton.

Matching dress & skin tone, while looking like a plugged in glow doll? Seriously!

This is so bad! All areas

Awful! This kind of lighting does not work with a white background!

I still don't get why Kate is yellow...

I believe all magazines have periods of real highs and lows...and Vogue Japan is currently experiencing a very trough of lows!

She looks like.. the sun..
Ugh, really bad. Wonder who shot it.

Hopefully it will look better in HQ!

I love the image itself. For me its quite arresting and eye-catching and well- It's Kate Moss so i could love the image Just for Kate- alone. In saying that, I don't think its a good image to use for the front cover of the magazine although Vogue Japan does have a somewhat questionable track-record when it comes to choosing their Final cover shot. This may just have to be tossed into the "meh-pile".

OMG i always say to my family don´t eat tooo much CURCUMA GINGER at sushi food :angry:

she's like the christmas accesories at the top of the xmas tree..why she's so glowing (in the bad and weird way?

Whoever shot it I can never stand them :sick: It's the worst cover I've ever seen from Japanese Vogue. Plus, I'm sick of seeing LV eyelet dresses on any cover.

I kind of like it. She's glowing, but I agree the white background makes it seem harsh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->