Vogue Paris June/July 2011 : Isabeli Fontana by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Thank you for the scans!
I don't like anything so far even though I'm not bored by the models at all and enjoyed the last few issues very much. Just don't think there's anything outstanding here.

BTW, has Lara appeared in VP since Carine is gone at all?

sasha's styling is so 80s-like (make up)... like a virgin~:innocent:
it looks okay, but it's nothing special

I`m loving it so far, even though the Anja ed looks like nude shots from her April 2011 spread. I still love it. It`s a toned down French Vogue.

I love the Madonna by Amy Arbus vibe in the I&v ed.

What this magazine is missing is some Terry Richardson & Klein

Alt: "Hey let's ask Hans Feurer to do a one-week-shoot with Anja Rubik and Sasha Pivovarova and we have the next five issues almost complete already, I really don't understand how Carine was always so exhausted. This is pretty easy work!"

Brilliant! :lol::rolleyes:

Finally something I've wanted is here! I&V+Joe McKenna+Sasha :heart: Love the ed. If there is one more ed I like I may be getting this issue. Thanks for scanning, Valentine27.
Thanks for the review, Debora25.

sasha's ed is nice, but why so many black&white pics??

and why raquel z. again? i won't buy this issue, that's for sure....too many things just seem wrong at this point, and rather boring too...

Last edited by a moderator:
Une Fille, Un Style - Isabelle Kountoure
Ph: Matt Irwin
M: Isabelle Kountoure

SCANNED BY THEFRENCHY

I really like Sasha's editorial, even though I would actually exepect to see something like this in V Magazine.

Wow, the cover is beautiful but this really is the same issue over and over again. Same models, same photographers, just a different cover model.

Alt: "Hey let's ask Hans Feurer to do a one-week-shoot with Anja Rubik and Sasha Pivovarova and we have the next five issues almost complete already, I really don't understand how Carine was always so exhausted. This is pretty easy work!"

LMAO, good point. But really though, Carine had no more model variety than Alt does. How many eds did Lara have in each of the last 20 editions? And it was always the same thing too.

Snejana? :buzz: :buzz: :buzz: I guess it's safe to say that Emmanuelle loves her and we'll see more of her in the future? *dies*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->