Vogue Paris June/July 2011 : Isabeli Fontana by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Terrible. The hair..yikes + it looks too retro Vogue.

Linda looks great here...

except it's Isabeli M'effing Fontana!

I don't like it.

what an amazing cover! isabeli looks like a freaking dream!
however, im shocked that it would be a Paris cover!

Very excited wanna see everything inside this is issue.

She looks so much like Linda... the resemblance is striking. I quite like this cover but it does remind me of a Vogue Espana cover, perhaps its the colors chosen.

I'm sorry but this cover sort of looks like a fan made one. I don't hate it, it's just very lacking.

Eh, not bad but it doesn't feel like Vogue Paris to me. I agree with others who say it's very Vogue Spain.

They should've put Linda instead. Also, can someone make a counter on how many times the same models appeared on Vogue Paris under Alt's direction?

I want to see the editorial inside, the cover looks good, but I am much more interested in the main editorial as it seems it will be using mythology and other things as the inspiration/reference.

Too Linda, but good. Looking forward to the eds. Hope to see something NEW & different this time.

The only LINDA about this cover is the Hair. Besides that, It`s 100% Isabeli. Come on, we haven`t seen the entire editorial and it`s inspiration. What if they dedicated it to Linda or whoever.

For me, the cover is beautiful. It`s the Vogue Paris I loved. I love how they went beyond the stereotype of models looking the audience straight in the eye. I love how the font was lessened. Love the pose. Love the whole cover

...and who will be inside???
daria
gisele
lara
anja
kate

a shame that we see the same old faces again and again in vogue paris

i kinda of like it ... but have to wait until i see the real thing.
the styling seems really to be by Alt, but while I sometimes wonder if she is not bothered by the contract Mert and Marcus signed (coz they signed a contract with CN in FR, right ? they've been so official in there), coz she used to that kind of story with I&V, this one shot proves they can probably do some good stuff together ...

and the Linda's little clin d'oeil is great to me ! I loooooove that story ....

anyway ....
waiting to see this in real and hopefully this time i won't receive my issue just 1 day before it hits the newsstands !

Giampaolo Sgura shot something with Snejana for this issue, so probably a beauty/jewellery feature...

oh snejana! i'm thankful for it. a fresh vogue paris face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"