Vogue Paris September 2010 : Marion Cotillard by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

i was hoping for Natasha, Snejana or some girl like that but not Marion! But still, the cover is ok to me.

Amazing! This is what Vogue cover is supposed to look like, everything about it just seems right.

gorgeous...love the frenchy vibe from the cover

I will reserve my judgement until I see the whole issue. But so far, the cover doesn't do it for me. September issues should be about models!

really good choice for cover, marion looks wonderful. looking forward to see the ed's!

AMAZING Beauty!!!! Love this cover!!!!

How ironic that last night I wondered will she ever be on the cover of Paris Vogue? LOL I love the cover but I wish they showed a little more neck.

this is perfect perfect perfect :woot: totally unexpected and done so well! I can't wait to see the editorial!!!!

Amazing shot..:heart: i actually can't believe it's her - i never would have guessed.

This is beautiful! And Marion really deserves it.:woot::heart:

At first I groaned when I saw the thread title but this is so amazing! :woot:
Vogue Paris seems to always do their best on their September cover. :heart:

Finally a decent cover for Marion. Still, I'm kinda getting tired of her on magazine covers, so lets tone it down a bit after this one.

This is..unexpected. Glad that it's Marion! She looks so fierce on the cover. :heart: Dark allure it is.

Can't wait to see her editorial and the rest of the issue of as well. :smile:

Marion looks so cool! Her best cover this year..

I was also about to whine about Mario being on a fashion magazine cover yet again, but I think out of the four (?) ones she has notched up recently, this very one is the most impeccably executed. The shot is striking, it would definitely stop me in my tracks on the stands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->