Vogue Paris September 2010 : Marion Cotillard by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

eh not impressed by the cast so far, hopefully the content looks great.

what happened with Carine?last year she suffered from Lara Stone overdose,and now there is no Lara Stone.:rolleyes:

looking forward to the m&m ed with lea t and the unknown male models.

I'm scared for the terry shoot. Really hope it's not a waste of Natasha!

thanks dieselmax for the HQ scan and review! the cover is breathtaking. I love love love the hair and makeup. The eyes makeup especially, those colors are so light and beautiful.

I can't wait to see Constance's by I&V
natasha + jamie dornan by terry richardson = pure sex, Im almost sure of it
I'm intrigued!

I love Marion!! Her beauty makes me breathless and this cover is amazing!:heart:

shut up, where are Lara and Raquel and Iselin. not even one editorial for Lara:blink::(
hopping there will be something in the next issue
Marion looks gorgeous indeed, very mysterious. only Kate excites me from the cast, really tired of Freja and Natasha.:rolleyes:

looking forward to : Rive Gauche et Libre, Dans le Vent (Beauté), Marion Dans les Yeux, Néo Belphégor and Corps d'Elite!!

Good issue again no Testino:(

^:clap: :P

I think the cover is very strange. She looks like Christina Ricci's ghost and while I do think it's mysterious, I don't really feel a sense of allure from her, she's just haunting and somewhat creepy. The paleness of her skin in the shot disturbs me. But I do like the fact that they used a very relevant French actress besides recycling Lara Stone, Natasha Poly or another other over used top model.

Nice variation of photographers in this issue as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Daria and Lara??!!?? Now that's something NNNEEEWWW. :lol::D

Can't wait to see the editorials shot by Mert & Marcus and the one with Terry Richardson! :smile:

I'm glad Marion finally got the cover, even though I'm not half as interested in her now as I was when La Vie en Rose came out. The cover shot kind of looks like an old beauty ad or something. I'm only really excited about Rive Gauche et Libre and possibly the Bruce Weber ed just because of the Crazy Horse Dancers. Sick to death of Freja, Natasha and Constance in VP.

I wasn't expecting to see such a beautiful shot, she looks like some long-forgotten silent-screen actress who's returned as a ghost.

The cover looks good! Nothing new about the review. Same old, same old.

I wasn't expecting to see such a beautiful shot, she looks like some long-forgotten silent-screen actress who's returned as a ghost.
You seriously have the best interpretations of images. :heart:

The content sounds typically unimpressive but they've really outdone themselves with this cover.. even if the makeup might scream the opposite, I think it's probably the first picture I've seen of Marion that just captures and exposes her allure on the big screen so explicitly. Beautiful cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->