Vogue Paris September 2010 : Marion Cotillard by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

It's so stunning! No wonder she wasn't on the May issue with all the other actresses. It's so French film noir I was like :rolleyes: when I read the thread title but I'm pleasantly surprised.

Can't believe people dare to call it the bible, when the real one is US Vogue followed by Italian Vogue in its own way.

I think the VP team has hit a rut but Vogue Italia is absolutely horrible this year, save the August issue which is up to par with the work Meisel had been doing. Not to mention VI has one of the worst and most uninviting layouts for a magazine of it's caliber imo. Hopefully, Carine and co. start doing something different soon but I love most things VP does and the model choices so I'm not complaining. :innocent: :innocent:

crystal is either shot by terry richardson or mert and marcus.....i heard she shot with both recently for vogue paris

This issue sounds promising, I hope to get it tomorrow. I'm really glad to see Marion and she looks gorgeous but WHY ON EARTH did they put the Vogue in blue? It looks sooo out of place.

That's one thing that I actually like about the cover-the royal blue font. Gives the cover a retro feel. I'm still not sold on the image, though. Though I do think I'm starting to see its appeal.

Great cover! The review sounds exciting.

Whoa, Marion with a black lipstick, fabulous! Love the cover and Marion:heart:. And of course Malgosia- never tired of her.

Marion :o:crush:
Oh my... this really looks/sounds like a must buy for me! The cover alone is worth to do so, but the contents sound just as good.

I love the content, I'm glad that Natasha has a OG editorial!! can't wait!
No Lara and Daria??, I'd love to see Daria but anyway!

the cover looks amazing, i really love it. that's great for marion.
the review doesn't sound really promising. maybe M/M can impress me but i still can't get used to the idea of having carine without testino's contributions.

Not to mention VI has one of the worst and most uninviting layouts for a magazine of it's caliber imo.

This could be its own thread, but I just want to say that I couldn't agree more. The layout of Vogue Italia is not very pleasant to look at, especially when compared to the other content. For some reason this doesn't get brought up a lot here, but I'm glad to see someone point that out!

A Mert & Marcus group story sounds like it could be good, but their recent work has been so repetitive... Hopefully this is something fresh!

Woww, old school cover.
I usually have an intrusiveness feeling when I see a celebrity cover (especially in VP), however, this is brilliantly executed.

the cover Looks Gorgeous
and the Eds all look promising i cant wait to get my issue

just saw the inception again 2 days ago. my impression at her acting changed from "yeah ok" to "hmmm" #random

tbh i like this cover..compared to last few months cover this is great

^ Have you seen Love Me If You Dare, La Vie En Rose or Le Dernier Vol?
I definitely recommend all 3. She's brilliant! She's much better as a lead - and in her native French.

I'm glad a French actress is doing so well internationally and Marion does look good on the cover, but I am so sick of seeing her everywhere!

There rest of the content is promising. I'm looking forward to receiving my issue (with the DVD I hope).

Whoa... that is a stunning picture! Its an image which grabs you attention right away, I think its because of the strong eyes/makeup, which is what a cover should be like.

The cover is a bit too dull, but it works. The content also sounds very good. I'm dying to see Terry's ed.

Wow, I adore the cover. Can't wait to see what's inside!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->