• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Who Will Sweep Up the Spring 2016 Shows?

i think Patricia Zajacova, Alexion McDonald, Amelia Ramirez, Johanna Varik, Getter Killing, Yihui Wang, Alyssa Traoré, Lois Schalkwijk, Agustina Ruiz, Elisabeth Faber, Lameka Fox, Yasmin Wijnaldum, Joaquina Hintermeyer, Helen Gill and Natalia Kaminska will do good.
It wouldn't surprise me if IMG managed to book big shows for Alexis Primous because she won W mag model search.
I hope Jasmine Ali (Sutherland Models) is signed in NYC by now and pops up somewhere with an exclusivity.
If her exclusive with Gucci has ended, Antonia Wilson might have a roll similar to one Ally Ertel had during this pre-spring season.
Julia Cumming booked a lot of print work since last RTW fashion weeks, i believe she used to be WW exclusive for SLP. Maybe that switches to city this season.
Gina Bock, Samantha Bondurant and Maggie Jablonski seemed like they were planning for comebacks.

kelly mittendorf cut her hair
im hoping shes trying a new look for a better season!

i think: aneta pajak, greta varlese, sabina lobova, katya ledneva, inga dezhina

i hope: elodia prieto, florence kosky, bhumika arora, grace mahary, malaika firth, ophelie guillermand, kremi otashliyska

hope the VS girls romee and taylor hill decide to do more shows too!

and i hope caroline brasch and katya riabinkina come back :(

Marland Backus, Karly Loyce, Maggie Jablonski, Sofia Tesmenitskaya, Katlin Aas, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Stella Lucia, Florence Kosky, Lineisy Montero, Leila Nda, Greta Varlese, Sophia Ahrens, Yuan Bo Chao.

I wouldn't mind Aymeline, Nadja Bender, Kasia Struss, and Saskia making full runway comebacks.

New Girls: Pooja Mor, Lineisy Montero, Estella Boersma, Karly Loyce, Tami Williams, Aamito Lagum, Frederikke Sofie Falbe, Aya Jones, and Amilna Estevao

I just really want to see as many MOC do just as well as their european counterparts

Comebacks: Irene Hiemstra (new hair and a bunch of editorial work should be good for her), Maryna Linchuk (fingers crossed she shows up somewhere)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm preparing myself to see Pyper America, Bella Hadid, Kendall and all those
"insta-girls" even though I don't want it, actually :lol:
New girls: Varya Shutova, Alexandra Elisabeth Ljadov, Julia van Os, Angel Rutledge, Aamito Lagum.
Also hope to see more of Tilda Lindstam, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Anna Cleveland, Karolin Wolter.

^ Goodness I forgot all about Pyper America!

I'm eager to see Amilna Estevão (of course), Bhumika Arora, Estelle Chen, Lineisy Montero & Yuan Bo Chao sophomore season -- I was impressed by this group, I think they all have potential to make marks.

These girls may not be doing any "sweeping" per say but I would like to see: Alice Buckingham, Alyssa Traoré, Asta Stensson, Getter Killing, Ina Maribo Jensen, Julee Huang, Lara Carter, Lois Schalkwijk, Lois Unworth, Polina Oganicheva and Pooja Mor. All make an appearance somewhere.

I'm hoping these social media models would be up for worldwide exclusive for some brands so I won't have to see them everywhere, although I doubt it would happen. :lol:

yeah i think this season we will see much more of them unfortunately...

really? why? i don't think so (though i'll have respect for them if they do, like cara used to)

If this girl shows up at Prada or Louis Vuitton, I wouldn't care about any other model anymore. :heart:

paparazzimodels via Stereo_Flo

Does anybody now more about Michi at Elite? I just found her in the show package and am fascinated by her. What's her full name, has she been around for a while or is she brand new? Does she have a thread?

18_MICHI_.JPG.jpg

models

I know she doesn't even have a show card, but I just saw on her insta that Elena Bartels is in NYC. She's done with school now and I hope to see her rock the runway.

L'officiel Paris 10 newfaces to follow during fashion week: Damaris Goddrie, Annika Krijt, Greta Varlese, Lineisy Montero, Kiki Willems, Marjan Jonkman, Willow Hand, Amilma Estevao, Lauren de Graaf, Varya Shutova.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->