Votes: 0 0.0%
  • --

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The blue peep toes are nice. Yay.

The boots are bad. Big Nay.

yay to the boots

nay to the blue peep-toes... I can't put my finger on what exactly I don't like about them.

Yay or nay? The silk jacket/shirt.

7759684711_1_1_3.jpg

zara.com

you could have some fun styling that if you're creative... i'll say yay :smile:

Alexander Wang Brenda Chain Bag. Yay or nay? I'm a bit ambivalent whether or not to purchase it because of the color. Love the bag, and I like the color, but idk if it would compliment majority of my wardrobe. My friend did say the red would be a nice touch with navy and dark, monochromatic outfits.
wang.jpg

theoutnet.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the Brenda bag. And that bag comes in so many nice colors but I feel like this color isn't really versatile enough. I think it may be that kind of color one gets sick of pretty soon. Unless, as you say, it does indeed go well with all of your usual outfits. I'd still give it a nay because I do prefer it in the more neutral colors.

Lagerfeldboy I like the bag and I like the color, but if you're not feeling strongly about it and aren't sure you can really work it into your wardrobe then I think you should pass on it.
Only buy something if you're in love with it.

I'm going to Yay! the jacket in Post #563. Really like the style as a whole of this jacket.

For the bag in Post #565, I'll go with a Yay! for that. No worries for me on the bag's color.

Thanks for the feedback, you guys. What's really selling me the bag is the price :lol: and unfortunately it's the Brenda Camera version of the bag, not the standard Brenda one. Oh well, I'm gonna give it some more thought. There's currently a cream colored one that I'm eyeing at the moment on Ebay. What do you guys think about that one (below)?
brenda.jpg

ebay.com

a green peplum skirt ?
(zara.com)

Attachments

• 1581242529_1_1_3.jpg
    1581242529_1_1_3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3
Yay for the bag in cream (and nay for orangey-red one), and yay for the skirt.

Yay for the Brenda bag in the cream color! If you can have that one for a good price I would definitely choose that one over the rusty colored Brenda camera bag! ^_^

Nay to the peplum skirt. Beautiful color, but the length is awkward and the peplum doesn't look puffy enough, I think this could be really unflattering on most people.

I'm SO sorry guys, but I ended up getting the red Alexander Wang bag :lol::woot::shock: I couldn't help it! I have this gorgeous vintage, army, navy blue jacket that'll go with it. Idk, but so far I've styled it with some outfits that seem to go well with the bag. I'm now just trying to save for the black brenda bag and I'll be the luckiest boy in the world. :D

^ i think u made a good choice, personally it was more nice for me, cause it's smaller and cause of that color...the beige one is just blah...

All we can do is sway interest. Ultimately, it all comes down to you whether you want to get something or not. It's all about what YOU ultimately do regardless of our Yay or Nay votes. So enjoy that Alexander Wang bag and be fabulous! :smile:

i'm going to say nay... not crazy about the seams or pocket placement.

^^ if with heels like the pic then YAY, other wise I think it won't look as good so NAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxnova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"