• --

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • --

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • --

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I find it too expensive for what it is, a thin brass cuff, it could've been silver or even gold for that price.
But if you can afford it and you don't questioning the price, I'll say yay.

aw12_second_skin_faded_black_1_high.jpg

Cheapmonday.com

Yay or nay? Could they be worn tucked in to ankle boots or only flats?

aw12_second_skin_clay_leopard_1_high.jpg

Cheapmonday.com

I'm also considering the leopard ones since I wear a lot of black sweaters/tops in the wintertime-and for now with a loose white tee. But do they scream "mall rat" (I'm 24)?

yay for the second pants, although it's one of those things when I can't decide if I really love it or really hate it. :smile:

i´d go for a YAY. but they are more casual pants than (like on the pics) business pants.

Nay. They're terribly unflattering because of the combination of the elastic band, the high waist and the wide leg and they look bad with high heels, IMO. And knowing how overpriced The Row is I assume those probably aren't worth the money because there will only be very limited possibilities how to style and wear them.

BTW, only the first image looks like it's from the NAP website. Please always credit the correct source for your pictures. Thank you.

Nay. They're terribly unflattering because of the combination of the elastic band, the high waist and the wide leg and they look bad with high heels, IMO. And knowing how overpriced The Row is I assume those probably aren't worth the money because there will only be very limited possibilities how to style and wear them.

BTW, only the first image looks like it's from the NAP website. Please always credit the correct source for your pictures. Thank you.

My apologies, I remembered one but not the other.

AlohaRag

A few quick comments...

* Post #527... I say Nay! to both jeans. If forced to choose between these two, I'd go with the first pair because I am not sold on printed jeans.

* I think I will say Yay! to those pants (Post #531), but not for workplace/classy fashions. The drawstring is a big deterrent for this to be worn for at any classy outfits. Now if you're intending to wear these for the workplace or (at least) semi-formal occasions, these are nay-worthy pants.

* Now on to Post #537. I'm sorry- I don't like the first pair. So it's Nay! to the first pair. The second pair is a (Slight) Yay! I'd get the second if I were choosing between those two.

That will be all from me. Dress and shop confidently!

goluxe i only like the row pants if they are going to be styled with flats...
i agree with psylocke, they don't look good with heels and it conflicts with their more casual vibe...

i like both of the last two pairs of pants...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->