• --

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • --

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • --

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CarolineRose, this dress in Post #41 is getting a Big Yay! from me. The style and design of this dress makes it just lovely to my eyes. I guess if you're looking for a basic black dress, this one certainly hits the spot.

Nay to the Topshop dress. I really dislike the trumpet sleeves, sorry. It would look much nicer with fitted sleeves, IMO.

18655118_069_b.jpg

anthropologie.com

i'm going to nay the topshop dress as well... not into that flared sleeve

yay to the anthro coat :flower:

Yeah, I'm not really feeling the coat in Post #45 either. I'll go (slight) Nay! on it, though, Just not lovely enough for me to approve it. Sorry...

CarolineRose: Yay to the Topshop dress! I've seen it in real life and it's absolutely lovely for a LBD.

Also, I would say Yay to the Anthropologie coat but I have a feeling it won't be worth the £s :smile:

I really can't decide if I love or hate those, what do you think? Do that 'sock' thing looks cheap?

DKNY ILIANA BOOTIE
38ebe903-7b8b-49af-bf11-9101b5001048.jpg

dkny.donnakaran.com

^YAY!!!

I have a leather jacket from AllSaints, the quality of their leather is A+.
It's definitely worth the $$.

Yay from me as well. Almost all All Saints leather jackets are a yay for me, they're fab :smile:

Thanks guys! Quick question, what's the sizing like? I'm usually a small so should I get a 10?

^Yes, either a UK8 or 10. All Saints runs small-ish and the sleeves and the bust area tend to be really tight so I'd go for the sz10 if you don't want it to be very tight.

Help! Does anyone think this cardigan looks versatile enough? I like it but I'm not too sure the color blends well (seeing as I generally don't go for khaki :P )

image1xl-1.jpg

asos.com

Post #54's leather jacket is worth a Big Yay! That's bad girl meets chic. Easy way to dress down a girly/dainty outfit. You got my approval for that jacket.

I'm on the fence for the cardigan in Post #59. It gets a (slight) Nay! from me, but as for versatility, I don't think it is very versatile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"