• --

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • --

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • --

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^I was thinking the shape might offer quite a bit of flexibility, but it's the color I'm really on the fence about :unsure: I think the fact that I don't loveLOVE it might make me not get it, though!

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

can't decide between these two dresses..if either :x

white-dress-lfz.jpg

lagarconne.com

pater3003814080_p1_v1_m56577569832080899_254x500.jpg

shopbop.com

I think the first dress is cute (YAY)

The second dress isn't a full known NAY but I like the first one better

Not lovin them both but the 2nd one is ok. Definitely cuter than the first.

It's the goold old "Yay or Nay and Which?" For the first dress in Post #64, I think the dress has somewhat of a vintage feel to it. Not lovely, but great. So I'll go with a Yay! for this one. The other dress is pretty nice for a night out or if you just want to be an absolute fashion knockout. Well, start delivering those fashion haymakers because I'm going Yay! for this one as well.

As for which one I'd get, it's up to you. My inclination is to get the first one. But really, I'd get both dresses. That's just me. And as always- dress (and shop) with confidence!

i would say the first dress

and yay on the belt...
could be cool if styled in the right way

Cant figure out if I want to keep these two that I just picked up.

Dont be too harsh. :flower:

Over knee suede boots from Topshop
DOLLIE-Over-Knee-Buckle-Boots8-683x1024.jpg

(blog.ilove8610.net)

Poncho from Zara
8175286704_1_1_3.jpg

(1.bp.blogspot.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the boots and hate the poncho, but as I saw, you bought another over-knees which I prefer and you don't need two pairs. :P

Don't be harsh? I'll see what I can do, though I have no problem being a meanie, especially with horrid fashions.

It has already been [well] established that I see no point/style/charm to over-the-knee boots. These, however, are alright to me. So (slight) Yay! to these suede boots. I am actually okay with ponchos. I know they may not be to everyone's liking, but they are okay to me. This poncho is pretty nice. (Slight) Yay! to the poncho as well.

If we're debating those boots and this poncho together as one look, I'll have to Nay! that. Long poncho + over-the-knee boots... as disproportionate as disproportionate gets. Regardless, I'm okay with both the boots and the poncho.

pocketkitten, nay to the poncho, but a (small) yay to the boots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->