A Model Life - TLC Reality TV Show

so far havent seen any of the girls at fashion week

i was reading UK Vogue September and Angelika was in an ad for some clothing brand, cant remember which one

uh, oh. guess who i just saw on porridgeclothing.com's summer 07 page? none other than angelika, who seems to love her posing like a contortionist. my back hurts just seeing her posing like that. i'll post pics tomorrow for anyone who wants them. need to go to sleep now...

I looked them up and I really don't like her as a model. I don't like the poses and she photographs looking old.

Michelle. More at http://www.chrishabana.com/SpringSeven.htm#
amlmichellechow4.jpg

did you notice the other girl in this with michelle was Gemma Sanderson - the winner from Australia's first Next Top Model.

SpringSevenSixteen.jpg

SpringSevenTwelve.jpg

both chrishabana.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I still cannot believe Gemma won over that beautiful red head girl! What an outrage!:angry:

i dont know where you guys get this info. in the last episode angelika gets dismissed, beatrice sent to miami, michelle tolondon, and valerija, lucia and abi get kept by next ny. the end.

hahaha, sorry that made me laugh, we were guessing read the WHOLE thing before you go posting things like this. :flower:

^there was an Angelika that walked for the Marc Jacob shows but it is not the Angelika from the show

^there was an Angelika that walked for the Marc Jacob shows but it is not the Angelika from the show

Oh, I was going to say. She doesn't even have an agency in new york, does she?!

10th Annual Fresh Faces In Fashion
gettyimages
Angelika

i think this girl looks like Valeria

Beatrice is in the Fila campaign in Hong Kong, at least the in store campaign.

Chick by Nicky Hilton - Runway - MBFW At Smashbox
gettyimages

think this girl looks like Abby

Mercedes-Benz Spring 2008 L.A. Fashion Week at Smashbox Studios - Whitley Kros - Runway
wireimage

Man Angelika is getting alot of work

Mercedes-Benz Spring 2008 L.A. Fashion Week at Smashbox Studios - Petro Zillia - Runway
wireimage

Mercedes-Benz Spring 2008 L.A. Fashion Week at Smashbox Studios - Samora - Runway
wireimage

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->