Chloé S/S 09 Paris

whoaaaaa....

I am soooo confused. What happened to Paolo Melim Andersson??

One word - fired. Did Christopher Kane secretly designed this? So Paolo wasn't that bad afterall. Wish he was secretly laughing how this collection sucks!!

:heart:

One word - fired. Did Christopher Kane secretly designed this? So Paolo wasn't that bad afterall. Wish he was secretly laughing how this collection sucks!!

:heart:

i can't wait to hear what the critics will say :blink: i thought they fired him as the media weren't very happy with his 3 collections

It seems very unflattering and vague. I was hoping for vibrant, rich patterns and colour but this is just so dull...oh god the 'detailing' is hideous..

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: can't say I don't find slightly amusing the major disappointment here. there you go, your 'quirky chloé girl' as previously spotted on Kane. :magic:

hopefully, Paulo is having a good chuckle right now too..

I can't say I love this but I don't dislike it either. I think it is rather sweet, actually. Not as good as last season, but sort of refreshing. Reminds me of the Phoebe Philo collections when looking at the colour palette.

I think there are some fun pieces, and I believe some people could make the scale-pieces, although very 80's, to work. I can definetily see them in an editorial. I like the paperbag-waist shorts and the big bows. Not so much a fan of the jelly shoes, but thank goodness they weren't platform shoes, which we have been seeing enough this season.

I'm not amazed by this, but I am not saying Chloé is not interesting or that it is going downhill. I just wish they will be able to stabilise the situation at the house so we won't have a different designer taking over every season, since it destroys any continuity and also, surprisingly, change. Philo seemed to feel so "at home" at Chloé, I wish some other designer would find himself/herself in the same situation.

Although, this is not as good as last season... but I don't object to this new designer. Let's hope she'll stay a bit longer.

according to the chloe website, we should get photos and catwalk video at 11 in paris time

Some pieces are good. But I don't like the detailing on the hand and shoulder, it just looks like dinosaurs horn. I don't know the correct word in english. I guess Some clothes still has paulo's vibe.

If they weren't happy with Paulo's designs but are going to be happy with this, they should look for professional psychiatrical help :ninja:

hopefully, Paulo is having a good chuckle right now too..

I'm sure he is, everbody would, though it's not so funny :blink:

I met Lily D. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have video of course , i was with anastyle :smile:

I hate being disappointed by a Chloe collection. Chloe's one of the ones I usually look forward to the most. And what's with the shoulder of some of the clothing? I preferred Paulo over this.

I can't see myself wearing any of this. So that was the end of that story. And I actually loved Kane s/s 09, but this is just.. I mean those long skirts and.. :sick:

sime pieces are nice as seperates but not together. The fabric is all wrong.

firstly harem pants are gross! esp the ones here, now this show looks soo horribly 80s and tacky

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tamtam6363
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->