Interview September 2011 : Anne Hathaway by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

^Yes I need to see Ludivine....:cry:

But I'm glad to see Nancy Rohde's name is on the list!

LOVE! I can't wait to read her interview with Chelsea :D!! & from the looks of the review, this is a MUST have!

Another great cover for Interview and I love what they have done with the masthead.......it's working every time IMO.
Contents look very interesting indeed.

Anne Hathaway
Photography: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott
Stylist: Karl Templer

interviewmagazine.com

BEAUTIFUL! :wub: This would have to be the best fashion spread that I have seen from Anne. Wonderful styling. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is beautiful cover... i wish this was a part of Catwoman costume...

loving the gothic vibe from Anne's ed! she looks cold and amazing...

im so looking forward to buying this. i love anne, the pictures look amazing, and she is interviewed by chelsea handler, which is really random, but i can only imagine the topics they cover!

anne's pics are amazing and I don't even like her in editorials, but these...wow

She looks stunning! The ed was not at all what I was expecting, I was picturing her in an old mansion or Victorian-esque house... there are great though..

Carine Roitfeld by Karl Lagerfeld

interviewmagazine.com

Anne Hathaway HQ
Photography: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott
Stylist: Karl Templer

interviewmagazine.com

^Love it! Thanks for posting, testinofan!

Anne looks stunning in her ed. It's nice to see something that's not bubbly and happy-go-lucky from her.

I'm really tired of Karl Lagerfeld and Terry Richardson showing up in their pictures

^yeah, it just pulls the focus from the actual subject (in this case Carine) back to themselves. :lol: really comes off as sheer vanity to me.

As for Anne... I really want to see her as this mature dark beauty but when I look at her I think "theater geek" every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->