Jil Sander S/S 10 Milan

I don't love it. this reminds me of his mens collection this season( it's probably the belts) and I just can't fully connect everything together. I don't know, this just doesn't appeal to me like his past work. But then again, this could be one of those collections that in a month's time, I'll be raving about.
I just don't like belts.

^That's some serious praises^_^

Selected details
00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg

00080m.jpg
00120m.jpg

style.com

Some of these textures remind me of Yohji Yamamoto SS09

All the tailored looks are truly beautiful and if it weren't for the fugly knit tops and dresses with the cutouts I would declare this collection a complete success.

The details are really, really spectacular, I like his use of different fabrics and the cut-and-paste feel. The sheer knit stuff is odd.... but overall I do like it.

absolutely my favourite collection so far this season..:o and those detailed shots, astonishing. :crush: i'm in looooooove..:heart:

I wasn't very impressed by the collection when I first saw it but it looks 180 degrees different in HQ, and I can only imagine what it must look like in real life.. it's beautiful, sensual.. emotional & free as Cathy pointed out and very feminine.. just when I was getting a bit bored by his conception of Jil Sander, he pushed it further and recreated all these classic elements that seemed well-known territory. What a lovely surprise.. definitely one of my favorites.

:heart:

10epo5x.jpg

[style.com]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->