Lanvin for H&M

Status
Not open for further replies.
i orderd this two beauties :D

but i'm a little worried, because i didn't receive my confirmation (e-mail) yet... :unsure:

hm.com

Attachments

• DXL921_80918_09090_99_9999.jpg
    DXL921_80918_09090_99_9999.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 2
  • DXL921_80926_11009_99_9999.jpg
    DXL921_80926_11009_99_9999.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
oh crap, I just realized I put in the wrong payment type. I hope I can still change that later and it doesn't mess up my order!

I feel ridiculous. I've been up trying for two hours now and I haven't even been able to get to the part where you can actually put things in the basket. eff this!

Been trying to get into the online store since before 8 AM. I even brought my freaking laptop to the airport where I had to pick up my parents. And I still haven't even been able to get into the area where I can shop, never mind checking out.

people saying theyve managed to get their items, are these pieces which were previously howing as sold out?

Well, I got in, and in the UK store there's only the tights left out of the womenswear, and the suit and some pants left in the menswear.

Nice.

got my email confirmation :smile: :smile: :smile: so happy right now... there were some other items i tried to get, but they were sold out... but i'm happy with what i get

i only got the glasses in the menswear dept, they had all the shirts and shoes and other accessories but i didnt have the money :(

The_Ida if you buy the dress from ebay from an American seller the price isn't that bad :rofl: tho the shipping costs is a biitch

The_Ida if you buy the dress from ebay from an American seller the price isn't that bad :rofl: tho the shipping costs is a biitch
I'm not buying from eBay...I don't want anyone to make extra money off me :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->