Lanvin for H&M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't that happen every single time when a collection like this comes out?

in Antwerpen was not so crowded...some people came at 1 am...i went there at 3 am and there were only 15 people before me and i managed to get in the first 20...at 8.05 we went to the aisle and everything was just fine...we were allowed to buy only one piece or size of each item ,it was a bit annoying but fair for people behind me :smile:...when i left,at 10.00 am, still a lot of items left in the Lanvin H&M aisle :smile: and i got a nice pink scarf as present.But i was pissed because the black lace skirt was 20 euro more than in Nederlands...

Last edited by a moderator:
My LanvinxH&M shopping experience lasted exactly 3 minutes. I literally got in there, grabbed a free cookie and the H&M mag, bought the canvas bag and left :lol:
I just didn't have the patience to wait in line today, even if there was tons of still at 10:30am. I knew I wouldn't end up getting anything anyway. But the bag is cute and I'm happy to have it :P I browsed the men's stuff in another H&M and everything looked cute but was too big on me. But everything was still available in all sizes.

I was there at 6:45 AM and got into 1st group! I bought the dark purple dress and sunnies. And 10 min for shopping wasn't enough for me especially since my hands were shaking because I couldn't find my size.

Vienna

first group

got sunnies at both the mens and womens (am i a bad person? :lol:), those went REALLY fast. last i saw, there was still lots of stuff left for people coming after 13:00. they kept on restocking, so i guess they made much more than with previous collections.

best part!!!

since i was one of the first people, i got a canvas bag with a red flower (same as the one on the t-shirts of the female SAs) for free. and inside of it is a navy wool scarf! also for free! imo that alone made it worth it waking up in the god damn early morning :lol:

I guess 10 minutes aren't enough for anyone, especially when you see the clothes for the very first time. Of course, they were online for weeks now, but one thing is seeing a dress in a pic and a completely different one seeing it in real life..

Wow that was intense. Got back from the Manchester one, managed to get a pair of sunglasses, the last ones too. And this morning I managed to buy a pair of sunglasses at 7.00am on the online store, before the whole thing crashed. I only wanted the 2 pairs of sunnies from this Lanvin collection, so I'm happy that this experience is at an end for me! Good luck to you guys who are still after stuff :flower:
Ps. I noticed a lot of East Asian girls at the store grabbing all the boxes of sunglasses then handing them to their friends when they were allowed in from the queue. Hardly fair

Doesn't that happen every single time when a collection like this comes out?

this is exactly the effect HM wishes for.

it gets worse every year.
the minor collabs (Sonia Rykiel, Matthew Williamson...) are mostly quite normal, no real riots for those. But the annual November big thing has been well planned and advertised to create the hype.

I queued only once, for the Comme des Garcons-collab. I arrived only half an hour before opening time at the Brussels shop and there were about 30 others waiting in line. No grouping, limited purchases at all. All was pretty civilized and got all the pieces I wanted.

miss the old days....
I didn't go today, it's not really my cup of tea.

^I came like 30 min before the CdG collab and I was nr 2 in the line :rofl: But still ppl were running like crazy and grabbing stuff when the doors opened.

I am proud with H&M today for the way the handle the crowd!! Got all that I wanted and extra too! All the shirts are a huge disappointment!

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone finds anything in stock online (unlikely I know) don't forget the 8909 code, it gives you 25% off 1 item. It worked for me this morning.

Mine's red and it looks cheap.

well, mine has a similar look like the Vuitton leopard ones, very light weight and given that it was free, i'm not unhappy with it. everyone should appreciate small gifts, no? :D

^^You're right.:blush: I'm usually not like that but my first association when I saw it was a dyed bandage from a drugstore.:ninja:

this is exactly the effect HM wishes for.

it gets worse every year.
the minor collabs (Sonia Rykiel, Matthew Williamson...) are mostly quite normal, no real riots for those. But the annual November big thing has been well planned and advertised to create the hype.

I queued only once, for the Comme des Garcons-collab. I arrived only half an hour before opening time at the Brussels shop and there were about 30 others waiting in line. No grouping, limited purchases at all. All was pretty civilized and got all the pieces I wanted.

miss the old days....
I didn't go today, it's not really my cup of tea.

Rykiel, quite normal ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXdXJE0se7g&feature=fvw

its because of those crazy chicks that now they do this stupid 'one by one' group...and went to the Comme des garçons in Belgium, only 10 people were waiting at the opening...

I ended up whizzing to the store on Oxford Street. Where I spent a small fortune.

The men's trousers were such odd fits! I bought a beautiful blazer that I probably wouldn't have looked twice at online if I'm honest. Looks great in person. Managed to get the sunglasses too! Woo!

Beautiful packaging on the lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misanita
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->