Lanvin for H&M

Status
Not open for further replies.
kathryn_163, yes, there are always returns going back to the online shop. Just keep in mind that they update the stock in the morning (they say 4AM but I believe 5 or 6 is the real time). I got all my Sonia Rykiel items from returns, at 6AM :lol:

kathryn_163, yes, there are always returns going back to the online shop. Just keep in mind that they update the stock in the morning (they say 4AM but I believe 5 or 6 is the real time). I got all my Sonia Rykiel items from returns, at 6AM :lol:
I know...I'll have a go tommorow, I can't sleep anyway :lol:

The_Ida, I heard that there was still a lot left around 10.00 at the Lyngby store

i just got back from h&m... it was crazy. i was in the second group. as i walked in, all the gloves were gone.... i actually managed to get what i wanted the most (the purple dress, the see through jacket and the black trenchcoat) but i got so MAD at the one-only-necklace policy. i ended up getting the flowers one and the one they say it's a 'belt'.... i loved the complimentary stuff (the dustbags, the bags, etc) and the fact that even though they were 1 hour late with the bracelets they kept serving us breakfast:D

i also got the 'legs' tshirt wich was sold out by the time i was in the fitting rooms. so were the sunglasses.

The_Ida, I heard that there was still a lot left around 10.00 at the Lyngby store
I live in Århus, so... :lol: I can't go out, I tell you it's snowing like crazy and I have pneumonia :doh:

actually yes, but most buyers sell it (overpriced) on ebay... :rolleyes:
I know..I feel bad for the ppl who buy stuff from these sellers. I think it's mean to buy whatever you can get your hands on just to sell it overpriced on ebay..:doh::angry:

Lovely. I just got into the webshop and everything is sold out!

Told you :doh: It's awful. But it's not snowing in Cph yet, maybe you can make it to Lyngby?

I live in Århus, so... :lol: I can't go out, I tell you it's snowing like crazy and I have pneumonia :doh:

Ahh, sorry about that. I was thinking about going myself, but urgh. I'm so annoyed that I have spent 2 1/2 hours with getting into the bloody webshop. And by the time I get out, it's likely to be gone anyway.

i also have to say that this dress:

hm.com

is the most awkward thing ever. it's a shame cause i really wanted it. and the fabric was so nice (unlike the one i got ...)

Ahh, sorry about that. I was thinking about going myself, but urgh. I'm so annoyed that I have spent 2 1/2 hours with getting into the bloody webshop. And by the time I get out, it's likely to be gone anyway.
I feel the same way...but hey, we have a chance every morning at 06:00 :lol:

^^^The ebayers, yes. A big, fat "THANK YOU" to them for stocking up and flipping these clothes for profits!

I'm just seriously pissed at H&M too, for still not getting the web traffic in order. For ****'s sake. It's not the first time this have happened!

^Actually, I think it's around 5.30 AM nowadays. And I need my beauty sleep, d*mn it! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh come on people are even selling the totebag that was about 3 euros for 25 dollars starting price! this is crazy

So, went there at Luxembourg at 8 : 15 am, everything for boys was SOLD OUT...and my mum has been asked to come back at 11 : 00 to do her shopping, like she was gonna stay 3 hours to see an empty shop....SO i got nothing but still woke up at 6, the time to go there...Thank you h&m...next time, be clever, and do this online, kind of list rather than asking people to wait 2 hours by 0 degree....

i was on the website and 6.45 and i hit the buy button at 7.00 (UK time), and i still havent been able to get on, all i wanted was the glasses, so annoyed :(....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misanita
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->